The 5th Annual Fall IDI Get Together in Michigan is offically on!

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Ya for sure it runs like its got 8 cyclinders now once I jumped on the highway the diffrence was hands down incredible

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Hope everyone is having a good time. Sorry we couldn't make it this year. Looking forward to the next get-together.

John

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Well we made it home a few minutes ago. Had awesome time this weekend doing almost nothing but hanging out with a great group of friends.;Sweet
I did manage to get my hands greasy bumping up Seths timing on a very tired IP using Jasons IP wrench.;Really
I must also admit that I have never seen so much firewood burned in such a short time. we either have a pyromaniac or a termite in the group.LOL
This meet is becoming an event that has grown the past 5 years and on pack up and go home day is becoming more difficult to do.
Spending time with a group of friends like this only makes the next meet a must to attend.
This year was a fun weekend that provided much to do for the kids with activities that the campground sponsored even trick or treating for the kids.;Sweet
Although we missed the chili cookoff by a week, a fierce competition was had by us in the group. All entries were very good and tasty!!!
But the weekend had to end and the trek home was made to a cold rain but the warm memories and hilarious conversations will last!
Thanks to Darrin for keeping this event on the books. :thumbsup:
Can't wait till the next meet.

Last edited:

Lady_Dsl_Shine

Reaction score
We're home safe and sound. Couldn't have said it any better than Ron...So what he said!

Thank you everyone for the good times, chili and fire! Pyromaniacs, termites or ???, oh my! LOL

Thank you Darrin and Lori for making the weekend possible! It was another awesome weekend had by all of us!

Laurie

Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
We made it home as well, we had a great time, lots of fun laughs and good food. Ill post more tomorrow with some pics.

It was great seeing everyone again and meeting the newbs as well.

More later,...

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We made it home about 8. It was great to see old friends again and even got to meet some new ones. Brad had a good time and says he'll come back again too. Looking forward to seein everyone again in a few months!

Lady_Dsl_Shine

Reaction score
dip

Here's the original recipe for that dip and how I tweaked it. Enjoy!

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Ingredients
2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup Ranch dressing
3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot®)
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese

1 bunch celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
1 (8 ounce) box chicken-flavored crackers

Directions
1. Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly. Serve with celery sticks and crackers.

What I did:
I mixed all but the chicken in a crock pot. I chopped up one ****** and one leg, no skin, from a rotisserie chicken from your favoritie store, and stirred it into the other ingredients. You have to kind of eye ball how much chicken you want if you do it this way. Cook on low for about an hour or so until bubbly! Stir occassionally. I used almost 1 c. of Frank's hot sauce. And, instead of 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese, I used one 8 oz. sharp cheddar chunk, sliced up. Serve with Tostito type chips.