The 5th Annual Fall IDI Get Together in Michigan is offically on!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not surprisingly, it looked exactly like I imagined it would! You even got the same spots as in previous years. What, no twisted drive shafts this time around? Looks like everyone had a great time. So wish I could have been relaxing with you guys... :(

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
looks like a good time, i would have loved to have come and catch up with some that didnt make this summer. i am lining it up to make it next summer for two weeks if i can.

RANOVRU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Darrin thanks for all the pics. Its cool to put some faces to names.

Now whens somebody going to start a mid-atlantic meet?:)

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score

One already exists and has turned to an international event this year and is held over the 4th of July each year for the past 10 years.;Sweet

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score

Yes.. They sure did start one. I actually attended the 2009 ralley in Kentucky. A 2100 mile one way trip without any issues. I got two awards for the trip. One was the best looking 89 rig and one was for the longest road trip. I also was voted a $100.00 gift certific for any Moose Products... I still have it and really don't know if I spent it or not...:dunnocookoo I did buy another Moose Pump at that ralley..... Maybe I did spend it.....:D:dunno

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes.. They sure did start one. I actually attended the 2009 ralley in Kentucky. A 2100 mile one way trip without any issues. I got two awards for the trip. One was the best looking 89 rig and one was for the longest road trip. I also was voted a $100.00 gift certific for any Moose Products... I still have it and really don't know if I spent it or not...:dunnocookoo I did buy another Moose Pump at that ralley..... Maybe I did spend it.....:D:dunno

Yes, you spent it in a hurry. There was smoke coming out of your pocket! LOL

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great photos, thanks for posting them Darrin. I can't tell you how disappointed I am that we didn't get to make it. Actually, I'm disappointed in the crew cab for eating another headgasket. I'm working on it, but that's for another post.......:D

That 6.9 had better get my family and my camper to Michigan in July or well....... things will change........ right Ron.:eek:;Really

Heath

towtruckdave

Resident Nutcase
Reaction score
oh btw darrin mackennas bed was wet this morning. that upper bunk window leaks now too! so that sealed the deal, its going on craigslist!

How much are you asking for the T/T? I have a class A, but it is in TN now. I could use that unit. What model is it? I have lots of IDI stuff too if you are the trading type. I have a mint 4x4 zf, transfer cases, mint southern doors, fenders, hood (all 1996), IDI starters, 3g alt, mint idi radiator and more.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
i fixed the leaky window soon as we got home so thats not an issue anymore. i have it listed for $7500 OBO. im alittle flexible but im not desparate yet. not really the trading type... unless you want to come off that D60 front axle you were bragging about!! hehehe... no im actually scrapping all my parts vehicles. im done with parts...

towtruckdave

Resident Nutcase
Reaction score
i fixed the leaky window soon as we got home so thats not an issue anymore. i have it listed for $7500 OBO. im alittle flexible but im not desparate yet. not really the trading type... unless you want to come off that D60 front axle you were bragging about!! hehehe... no im actually scrapping all my parts vehicles. im done with parts...

Ok, I never saw the trailer, I did not realize it was a nice one. LOL

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Looks like a good time. thanks for the pics. Oh BTW Did Nick ever get that itch scratched? hehe.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
dave the camper was at the rally but i imagine you didnt really pay much attention since you were having issues.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Some pictures - Lake Michigan

Attachments

• IMG_1153.JPG
    IMG_1153.JPG
    232.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1154.JPG
    IMG_1154.JPG
    168.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1155.JPG