The 5th Annual Fall IDI Get Together in Michigan is offically on!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I have been getting some interest in this so I Better get on with planning it!

Back by Popular Demand, the 5th Annual East Lake Camping Oilburners Fall Get Together! Also known as the "Big Ed didn't make it to the Rally" Rally.

Where: Eastlake Campgrounds, Hopkins MI.

http://www.michcampgrounds.com/eastlake/

When: September, 16th, 17th, 18th.

Who: Whoever wants to attend.

Why: Because it is Buy one Night, get one night Free Camping! cant beat that!

This is an event that Lori and I have been putting this on every year just an excuse to have a laid back camping weekend with friends. No events are planned but we usually end up blowing something up and giving us something to fix!

The campground is having their annual Harvest Festival, Not the Chili Cookoff, They have it wrong on their website.

I have 8 campsites reserved: Sites 96 to 99, and 106 to 109, and will need to know as soon as possible who will be attending. UPDATE: I reserved 4 more additional spots 100-103. Looks like we may need them.

There is also one cabin and a trailer available to rent. UPDATE:,.. THE CABINS AND TRAILERS ARE NOW FULL.

We will plan on being there on Thursday the 15th to Sunday the 18th.

When you call use my name "Tosh" for the reservations. I spoke with Sam, She is very friendly and helpful.

If you have any questions or suggestions please let me know! and also let me know asap who is able to attend.

So far we have:
Darrin Tosh
sle2115
Diesel4me2
89blue7.3
Diesel Dog Catcher
Double-s-Diesel
LittleDoggie/Lady_Dsl_Shine
93cc7.3
Ironman03R
Ironman's brother

Verbally Committed or just Piddling is:
brdmh44

Category of Trying to make it is:
towtruckdave,.?
danielle,..?
Matrix37495

I will be updating this list as people make their reservations or have to drop out for some reason.

Last edited:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm going to try and pull off two weekends in a row so I can make it this year. I'm taking Missy to the Colt/Steelers game in Indy the weekend after the Fall GTG. If my partner will cover two in a row, We'll do our best to be there.;Sweet

Heath

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I'm going to try and pull off two weekends in a row so I can make it this year. I'm taking Missy to the Colt/Steelers game in Indy the weekend after the Fall GTG. If my partner will cover two in a row, We'll do our best to be there.;Sweet

Heath

:eek:
BOGO camping AND ****** girl campfire stories??? :thumbsup:

Oh dear I believe I just piddled!!!! :D

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
be honest.
you piddle on yourself when a pitbull says "boo" to you:eek::rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

LOL
Nope! Those and others are the ones that I look forward too. Nothin says adrenaline rush like a dog that doesn't like the dog catcher.:D

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
I am really thinking about it! The boys and wife want to go camping and mid September in Michigan should be nice camping weather. I just put my motorhome in TN but maybe I will buy a tent or put the cap on.

Schaweet!:thumbsup:
Do it of ya can. The weather is just right temp wise and is a great laid back weekend as Darrin said. The kids have a blast too and cause as much damage as we do. :rotflmao
Think laser light and golden retriever on a retractable leash and an 8 year old sailing thru the air with the greatest of ease.;Really

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I plan to attend...we have a little scheduling conflict with the then to be wife's freinds family reunion (17th) but she just said well I guess if I miss it it wouldn't be the end of the world. I also have Beth that weekend, so I'm gonna work on her the next couple days and I'm about 90% certain we'll be there. I'm gonna have to do the cabin or camper though, my camper just won't be ready with all the wedding stuff going on and such.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
I plan to attend...we have a little scheduling conflict with the then to be wife's freinds family reunion (17th) but she just said well I guess if I miss it it wouldn't be the end of the world. I also have Beth that weekend, so I'm gonna work on her the next couple days and I'm about 90% certain we'll be there. I'm gonna have to do the cabin or camper though, my camper just won't be ready with all the wedding stuff going on and such.

:thumbsup::rock:

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this real camping or trailer/camper camping? This is only 13 hours away, so it should be doable. When do you need to know by Darrin?

What's a ****** girl?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online