The 5th Annual Fall IDI Get Together in Michigan is offically on!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I am most certainly in! With the way the crops are looking around here, the combine won't be in till October. Looking forward to meeting you all.

;Sweet Great! I will add you to the "Verbally Committed" section in the original post. Please let me know when you get your camping reservation in.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
with as much fun as i had at the rally im really thinking id like to try for this. is this the infamous "big ed didnt make it to the rally" rally?? id love to hang out with ron and hopefully chris, and meet some others.

Andy that would be awesome!

Then you can get that bottle of blue touch up paint back from Heath.:rotflmao:rotflmao

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
just made reservations. there going fast people:D. looking forward to it already. hey darrin check your ***. and give me a call ;Sweet

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
CHANGE OF PLANS,..

When Chris made his reservations he found out that this is not the Chili Cookoff weekend, It is the Harvest Festival Weekend. So I looked into it and found out that Eastlake Campground has it wrong on their website. The dates are backwards.

Since the date is already established, some reservations are allredy made, and there are a lot of members making efforts to make this weekend, I wont change the date, instead we will be enjoying the Harvest Festival and maybe we can have our own chili cookoff. I was looking forward to beating Jess this year.;Really

So thanks Chris for the heads up!

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
I am most certainly in! With the way the crops are looking around here, the combine won't be in till October. Looking forward to meeting you all.

You're probably right....-cuss

What can you do though?

Edit: Add me to trying to make it. It won't be from lack of wanting too if i can't make it... :)

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
darrin im in! just got "permission" from the wife on one condition. we have to go to lake michigan one day. im going to be making reservations tomorrow on my lunch break. so add me to the list!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
gonna make reservation.

;Sweet Thanks to Tina for getting me going on this!

Edit: Add me to trying to make it. It won't be from lack of wanting too if i can't make it...

Gotchya added! You can get to the lake in about 30 minutes from the Campground so that should not be a problem ;Sweet

well funny thing... i actually bought another bottle but i seem to have misplaced it...

And to think Darrin has no clue where this is headed.

Yes you are correct,...I have no idea :dunno

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
thats funny. i feel the same way! better be worth a trip to michigan! hehe