The 5th Annual Fall IDI Get Together in Michigan is offically on!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
BOGO camping totally rocks!!!

Count us in!

Wanna see my surprised face,...?,...:eek:

I kinda knew you were in,..;Really

BOGO camping AND ****** girl campfire stories???

Oh dear I believe I just piddled!!!!

There will be no piddling allowed,..for now,...:sly

be honest.
you piddle on yourself when a pitbull says "boo" to you

I LOL'd,..Good one,..

I am really thinking about it! The boys and wife want to go camping and mid September in Michigan should be nice camping weather. I just put my motorhome in TN but maybe I will buy a tent or put the cap on.

That would be great Dave, Would love to meet you. Keep me posted!

Think laser light and golden retriever on a retractable leash and an 8 year old sailing thru the air with the greatest of ease.

I'm tellin you that was a $10,000.00 winner for sure, wish we could have gotten that on tape man!

I would love to go but mid sept will put us in harvest...

Maybe i can squeeze a weekend off...

Sure ya can, Just tell them you wont be there,.. Good luick and keep me posted. I have a feeling the camping spots will fill up fast,

I plan to attend...we have a little scheduling conflict with the then to be wife's friends family reunion (17th) but she just said well I guess if I miss it it wouldn't be the end of the world. I also have Beth that weekend, so I'm gonna work on her the next couple days and I'm about 90% certain we'll be there. I'm gonna have to do the cabin or camper though, my camper just won't be ready with all the wedding stuff going on and such.

Sounds great Scott. Let me know what you decide, I know that Littledoggie is looking to rent the camper as well so not sure if it will be available but there are 2 (I think) cabins that may be available.

Is this real camping or trailer/camper camping? This is only 13 hours away, so it should be doable. When do you need to know by Darrin?

What's a ****** girl?

This is Trailer/Camper camping, but there is plenty of room to pitch a tent and do some real camping if ya want. You can let me know anytime, as I said I believe that the camping spots will fill up pretty fast. I will monitor it for the next couple of days and if it looks like we will have more than 8 camping spots to fill I will call and put my name on a couple more.

That would be Great if you could make it! Let us know as soon as you decide.

So What is a ****** Girl,....Well it is not something that I want to get into on this thread, but just suffice it to say that Heath works on female body parts for a living, and he has a number very interesting stories,. and ****** Girl is one of em,..Makes me LOL just thinking about it.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Heres the deal If you are thinking about coming please get in your reservation as soon as you can. You can make it with a Credit Card, They don't charge anything on the card and you can cancel up to a week in advance without costing any money.

Between Phone Calls, Texting, *** and emails I am in contact with 4 other members that say they are coming as well but have not posted yet, so with them, Myself and Ron that is 6 spots tentatively taken, There are 2 other members that usually show that I have not made contact with as well. However I will wait for the reservations to be made and what other interest there will be before I call for more spots. This does not include the cabin or camper.

So I appreciate the great interest so far and since We didn't make it to the Rally, Lori and I are really looking forward to this event and seeing everyone again and meeting new friends.

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look man, you're asking a lot. September is SO FAR AWAY! I don't have a fancy trailer, just a kick ass tent. And dogs. I am hoping to drag my soon to be husband, but he hates trucks, diesel, and nature haaha

93_444idi

first on race day
Reaction score
Ah bad timing! I would be there for sure but the 4x4 jamboree in indianapolis is that weekend... We go every year, was definitely planning on going this year to get some smoked headlights. I'll try and make it next time!

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Ok I'm OFF that weekend - we will be there - not sure how many I will be bringing along.... might just be myself - might be me and the kiddies - but either way I'm there... That should be my weekend for the kids if she doesn't keep them because of it being the weekend following Sherm's Bday...

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look man, you're asking a lot. September is SO FAR AWAY! I don't have a fancy trailer, just a kick ass tent. And dogs. I am hoping to drag my soon to be husband, but he hates trucks, diesel, and nature haaha
ummmmm...........
get rid of him while you can.:eek::D

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Wanna see my surprised face,...?,...:eek:
Sounds great Scott. Let me know what you decide, I know that Littledoggie is looking to rent the camper as well so not sure if it will be available but there are 2 (I think) cabins that may be available.

I just got a confirmation from East Lake. She said there are two campers available, well, one now. I've got one reserved according to the email. Hopefully Littledoggie will get the other and all will be well. I just read your post, didn't know they were going to get one. We have a family reunion in Logan, Ohio at noon, so we will be heading out after that. We probably wont get in until 10PM or so on Saturday, but we are going to stay Saturday and Sunday nights. Hopefully we can get there before the Heath tells all the good stories! ;Sweet

Wow, going to be a busy couple months for us. We are going to a concert Sunday night (Seether) then taking Beth to a concert Wednesday night (Big Time Rush), getting married on August 27, Western Carribean 7 day cruise Aug 28, then we'll no more get back and head to Michigan! I'm excited! Finally, a weekend where I don't have to ask permission (which I never get) to have my daughter and take a trip for the weekend. Seems these things always seem to happen when she is with her (cough, choke) mom.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score

ummmmm...........
get rid of him while you can.

Thats what I'm thinking! LOL

No pressure at all Danielle, I am surprised you showed an interest in going. being a newb and being so far away. It would be great if you could make it, just let me know.

If you can make it and bring your soon to be husband, we will win him over to the Diesel Truck thing! You can win him over on the Nature thing,..;Really

Ah bad timing! I would be there for sure but the 4x4 jamboree in indianapolis is that weekend... We go every year, was definitely planning on going this year to get some smoked headlights. I'll try and make it next time!

The 4x4 Jamboree looks like a riot I have been wanting to go to one of those. Might even be more fun than the my lil get together,....naw,...

Ok I'm OFF that weekend - we will be there - not sure how many I will be bringing along.... might just be myself - might be me and the kiddies - but either way I'm there... That should be my weekend for the kids if she doesn't keep them because of it being the weekend following Sherm's Bday...

Great Travis! Hope it works out where the kids can come also.

I just got a confirmation from East Lake. She said there are two campers available, well, one now. I've got one reserved according to the email. Hopefully Littledoggie will get the other and all will be well. I just read your post, didn't know they were going to get one. We have a family reunion in Logan, Ohio at noon, so we will be heading out after that. We probably wont get in until 10PM or so on Saturday, but we are going to stay Saturday and Sunday nights. Hopefully we can get there before the Heath tells all the good stories!

Cool Scott, I know it is not a real busy weekend for them so Joe will probably be able to get the other camper. Then there is still the cottage available.

Sounds like you will be buys for sure,.!

To soon for me. But i will be in Mi again soon.....

Let us know when you are, Ron and I can take a cruise to meet up with you for :cheers:

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
with as much fun as i had at the rally im really thinking id like to try for this. is this the infamous "big ed didnt make it to the rally" rally?? id love to hang out with ron and hopefully chris, and meet some others.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
with as much fun as i had at the rally im really thinking id like to try for this. is this the infamous "big ed didnt make it to the rally" rally?? id love to hang out with ron and hopefully chris, and meet some others.

Yes, that is how this little shindig started. It is always a great group of people, even WITH me there! Hope you can make it and let me know as soon as you can!

brdmh44

Midwest Chopper
Reaction score
I am most certainly in! With the way the crops are looking around here, the combine won't be in till October. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online