The 5th Annual Fall IDI Get Together in Michigan is offically on!

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
we just got back from a little weekend camping trip. after 6 day stay at the rally a weekend trip seemed a little pointless. we are already looking really forward to this trip. but not too forward. this summers disappearing at record speed as it is.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
I want to come! With my chili ! Ha ha. Gotta check into logistics but you can probably count us in!!!!

John

hey john heres an idea for you. im just shy of half way for you. youre more than welcome to stay over at my house. its just off 80, got a huge yard to park the rig in. you can stay in your camper or we can throw an air mattress in the living room for you guys. then we can head out next morning and have travel partners. my plans are leave thursday the 15th for michigan and come back on monday the 19th.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
hey john heres an idea for you. im just shy of half way for you. youre more than welcome to stay over at my house. its just off 80, got a huge yard to park the rig in. you can stay in your camper or we can throw an air mattress in the living room for you guys. then we can head out next morning and have travel partners. my plans are leave thursday the 15th for michigan and come back on monday the 19th.

Thanks for the invite, but we were looking to leave on the 15th in the evening. Gotta work on Thursday. Then come home on Sunday. It sucks but I gotta work. lol

John

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I want to come! With my chili ! Ha ha. Gotta check into logistics but you can probably count us in!!!!

John

Great John, I got you on the "Verbally Committed, or just Piddling" list, Let me know when you get your reservations in.

I am going to call the campground today and have them hold 4 more additional spots, Looks like we might need em ;Sweet

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
darrin put me on verbal comitment whats the campground contact info and what do i tell them when i call to reserve

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a scratch as well. I've got stuff going on the weekend before and both weekends after that weekend. I've got to give my partner a break in the weekend call that weekend. I was afraid of that!

So, no one gets to see my imaginary crew cab and camper!:eek::backoff

But, I'm camping this weekend with both my imaginary toys, and I'm going to be camping in Santa Clause, In the weekend of 9/9 if anyone is in the area.

Heath

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I'm a scratch as well. I've got stuff going on the weekend before and both weekends after that weekend. I've got to give my partner a break in the weekend call that weekend. I was afraid of that!

So, no one gets to see my imaginary crew cab and camper!:eek::backoff

But, I'm camping this weekend with both my imaginary toys, and I'm going to be camping in Santa Clause, In the weekend of 9/9 if anyone is in the area.

Heath

Bummer Heath, We were looking forward to seeing you guys, and that Phantom Rig! Thanks for trying.

You said "I'm a scratch as well" Like someone else cancelled as well and I have not seen it, Did I miss something? :dunno

Last edited:

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Well, sorry to hear you wont make it Heath. Looks like a good turnout Darrin.

We are excited as well. We will be ready for a little R&R...been kind of hectic since we realized we have less than 30 days to pull off a wedding and honeymoon...just when you thought you had about everything, you find ya aint even close! :)

DJ, preacher, photographer, marrying man, and cruise are all lined up and paid for, so if nothing else happens, we'll be married, pictures taken, dancing and cruising the western caribean! :)