The 5th Annual Fall IDI Get Together in Michigan is offically on!

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
Dang it, I really wanted to go this one for the whole weekend!

Our long weekend is Labor day long weekend and it's the 3rd, 4th and 5th of Sept.

~ 12 hours south west..... hmmm I *may* take a day off on the 19th and do one final trip for the IDI motorhome to rap up 2011!

I'll be going down in London Ontario with it Laborday long weekend (3rd, 4th 5th) and that's 9 hours heading the same way as the Rally.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Dang it, I really wanted to go this one for the whole weekend!

Our long weekend is Labor day long weekend and it's the 3rd, 4th and 5th of Sept.

~ 12 hours south west..... hmmm I *may* take a day off on the 19th and do one final trip for the IDI motorhome to rap up 2011!

I'll be going down in London Ontario with it Laborday long weekend (3rd, 4th 5th) and that's 9 hours heading the same way as the Rally.

Piece of cake, you can pull it off LOL

It would be great if you could make it, I guess that if you did we could call this an International Event! ;Sweet

Keep us posted,...

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
ok so heres the situation i am comming but it will be just me sooooo there are two options one i saw someone offered some room in their camper that maybe i could stay in for the weekend and cancel the cabin i rented since its alittle bit away from the rest of the camp sites OR if someone wants to help with the cost of the cabin i could house someone

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
cabin is not that far away, its within walking distance, even the rental camper is, although walking up one night I missed the road to it.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
ok so whos getting excited? ive got more im trying to fix and take care of for this trip than the actual rally! cant wait though its gonna be a nice trip!