The 5th Annual Fall IDI Get Together in Michigan is offically on!

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to hear everyone made it there and home safe and had a good time!!!!

Hopefully see all of you in Indiana in January...... Trav's After the Holidays Holiday Party..... wish we could have spent more time than we did last year.... but had a sick kid and ended up at the ER.......

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
just made it in. had a great weekend, thanks again for having us. already missing friends and looking forward to Travis's get together. safe travels to the families still on the road heading home.

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Glad to hear everyone is making it home safely. As was stated before Lori, Taylor and I had a great time, Thanks for everyone for making the trip and making it a memorable weekend.

Here are some pics of the weekend:
First the Attendees:

93cc7.3 Seth

You must be registered for see images

Ironman03R, Steve, with Daughter Nicole and Casey.

Steve's Brother Brad and Ashley with his HOt ROd Duramax ;Sweet

DoubleSDiesel Nick, Tina and Ruthann.

DieselDogCatcher, Ron, Karen, Nick, and Sydney, and to prove he can catch dogs,...Charlie.

Ladydieselshine, Jakie, Laurie. and Calvin.

diesel4me2, Chris and Preston

89blue7.3, Andy, Michelle, Hunter, asnd Meckenna

Scott, New wife Jessica and daughter Beth. They were a little overdressed but we let them come anyway,...Sorry for not getting a pic of you guys,..:angel:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
well we just got home about 20 minutes ago. Blue got us home absolutely event free as usual. had a few stops that ate up some time as we ate up some grub, couldnt resist stopping at blazing bills for some kick-ass bbq! what a fantastic time we had. just cant emphasize that enough.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
oh btw darrin mackennas bed was wet this morning. that upper bunk window leaks now too! so that sealed the deal, its going on craigslist!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
What we did:

Burned a lot of wood,.....A LOT!,,Just ask Jessica the Fire ****! LOL

Ate a Lot,...a LOT!,.The Chili cookoff was Awesome, Great eats all the way around!

We did a lot of hanging around the campfire an swapping stories and getting to know each other.

There was Trick or Treating. Notice the 2 Chevy Kissing in the Background. Think they were a little intimidated by all the big ole Fords! LOL

Handing out candy for the Trick or treaters:

Ron,...as The Grim Reaper,.Yes he actually dressed up! ;Sweet

Chris "looking at the Stars":

Checking out Trucks:

Lots of hanging out:

Tonka Toasters,..more good eats!

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Things didn't quite turn out as I hoped. See you all at the Detroit Rally I guess :/

Bummer, Sorry you could not make it. We were looking for ya!, Defiantly plan on the Summer Rally and if you need anything let me know or just stop by the shop sometime to say hi.

We made it home about 8. It was great to see old friends again and even got to meet some new ones. Brad had a good time and says he'll come back again too. Looking forward to seein everyone again in a few months!

Great seeing you again and we are glad to that Brad had a good time as well. Talk him into coming the Rally this summer,.I think a Duramax at an IDI Rally would be a first. :D

just made it in. had a great weekend, thanks again for having us. already missing friends and looking forward to Travis's get together. safe travels to the families still on the road heading home.

Glad to hear everyone made it there and home safe and had a good time!!!!

Hopefully see all of you in Indiana in January...... Trav's After the Holidays Holiday Party..... wish we could have spent more time than we did last year.... but had a sick kid and ended up at the ER.......

X3 on Travis After the Holiday Get to gather. We have to see what develops on that, it will be coming up soon.

well we just got home about 20 minutes ago. Blue got us home absolutely event free as usual. had a few stops that ate up some time as we ate up some grub, couldnt resist stopping at blazing bills for some kick-ass bbq! what a fantastic time we had. just cant emphasize that enough.

oh btw darrin mackennas bed was wet this morning. that upper bunk window leaks now too! so that sealed the deal, its going on craigslist

It was great meeting you also, Glad you and your family had a good time. Good luck on the selling of your land yacht! Someone will snatch that thing up!

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Just got in...we did the eastern route to Lake Huron though as well, but the trip home was just under 600 miles! Glad to be home for a nice warm shower and a house with heat! lol

Will post up some pics tomorrow...if it will let me!

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Glad to hear everyone is making it home safely. As was stated before Lori, Taylor and I had a great time, Thanks for everyone for making the trip and making it a memorable weekend.

Here are some pics of the weekend:
First the Attendees:

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2162648570101950171lACAuN

Scott, New wife Jessica and daughter Beth. They were a little overdressed but we let them come anyway,...Sorry for not getting a pic of you guys,..:angel:

Oh well, someone had to bring the cool duds! :puke:

It was a halloween weekend, right? lol

Was great seeing everyone, Jess had a great time and said you all seemed very nice...thanks for making her feel welcome as you always have Beth and I...and Beth, well, she is already looking forward to next year!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online