RMTDR/NCOPSD Charity Dyno Day at PFI-Fort Collins, CO

Whit

Reaction score
Damn Tim, every time I read this post I just get madder, hell I am leaving here Friday morning at 4 am for Corpus, I may not stop till I get there :cool

Cheers, Kevin

TPCDrafting

Structural Steel
Reaction score
Ya should'a rescheduled Kev. It's gonna be a big event. and ya know you woulda had a place to get some shut eye.;Sweet
Next time, I'm gonna drive up and drag yer **** down!;Pissed

Hey Rampy, if you're serious about joining up out at the Chey. Gunslingers (Otto Road) Lemme know, I joined this past year.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, maybe next time. I've got an OT day I have to work tomorrow. Post pics and results for those of us who crawfished out..........:sorry:

Mike

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
I'll be attending a medal ceromony for a WWII vet at the VA come 0930.

This Hero was lost in the shuffle & will be getting 5 or 6 medals to include the 2nd highest medal America can award. I was asked by the MC (guy I worked with before retirement) to attend and figgure it would be a shame to miss meeting this bonafied Hero who's got terminal cancer.

Seems he was only 1 of 2 men from his unit that walked off of Iwa Jima :eek:

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Originally posted by TPCDrafting
Hey Rampy, if you're serious about joining up out at the Chey. Gunslingers (Otto Road) Lemme know, I joined this past year.

I've got a application right here on the puter desk;p ;p

Thing is it says it's from Jan to Jan so I'm going to wait to join till Jan. Figgure we won't go shooting much the rest of the year & it would be a waste as expensive as it is:D

Besides, I'm thinking about getting a couple of AR15 recievers & bulding some new bang sticks & painting them in a desert cammo pattern:cool :cool

TPCDrafting

Structural Steel
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ramprat
I'll be attending a medal ceromony for a WWII vet at the VA come 0930.

This Hero was lost in the shuffle & will be getting 5 or 6 medals to include the 2nd highest medal America can award. I was asked by the MC (guy I worked with before retirement) to attend and figgure it would be a shame to miss meeting this bonafied Hero who's got terminal cancer.

Seems he was only 1 of 2 men from his unit that walked off of Iwa Jima :eek:

Even though the dyno day was kick ass, I can't blame ya for spending your day as you did. There will be pictures soon and results as soon as I get the green light from Shay. I took my laptop and stood in the soot all day to keep the stats. Another fellow also did the same. His spread sheet is more sofisticated, as mine stuck to the basics.
High HP went to a DMAX and high torque went to a Cummins. That's all I can say for now.:D

TPCDrafting

Structural Steel
Reaction score
I used up about 8 Q-tips trying to get the black stuff out of my nose and ears. Several of us looked like coal miners.
My wife got video of a ******* girl riding a pocket bike. Not much suspension to them things (read: bounce, bounce, bounce):D

Whit

Reaction score
Tim......we want results man, some pics too if ya got em, sure wished I coulda been there, sounds like fun with all the soot, makes me horney :D

Cheers, Kevin

TPCDrafting

Structural Steel
Reaction score
Here are the results of the day. I didn't dyno my truck. High HP goes to a DMAX and High TQ goes to a Cummins. The pictures are just starting to show up. I don't have any, but Lisa was along and took pictures using Shay's camera's. Many others had cameras also. It was a great event! Kev next time, I'm gonna drag you along kickin and screamin if needed.

Attachments

• posted-9-25-04-dyno-day.txt
    5.5 KB · Views: 3

Whit

Reaction score
HOT DAMN TIM, looks like there was some screamers there :eek:

Thanks for kepin track of the details and postin them..........please take me screamin and kickin next time:cry: :cry: :cry:

Cheers, Kevin

TPCDrafting

Structural Steel
Reaction score
Kev, One that might draw interest to you is line 17 - John L. This truck was a brand new 04.5 600 auto. Bone stock made 310/566. That is screamin'! and not to mention the same setup Liz has. This young kid who bought it said he went in for a key-n-heater model for his construction business and found this one. It is fully loaded, dual climate control, leather heated seats, you name it it had it. Only paid $27k for it.:eek: It was peppered with hail damage (hail sale). He didn't care, said it was for construction anyhow. Your color of silver with black/grey leather, I was verklempt!