Realistic budget of a 2wd -4wd and goodies build

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yessir, i picked some up. 11 bucks, cant beat that. everythign is usper easy to servic eon my engine due to its location. I moved the body back about 2-3" on the frame.

also regarding fornt crank seal replacement. anythign special for this?

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Injectors are 33-35 lbs torque....I'd suggest NEW coppers when you remove em n clean bores/seats. Seats may be damaged and thus having blow by.

You will need a seat reamer tool if you have to clean them up do to damage.

Shotgun bore brush is good idea, I'd think about a nice brass bristle brush to work out the schmeg!

Ya my shops a disaster still...however I've got the Bronco moved out of the way and can begin the procedure of clearing out craptastic buildup!

Good luck sealing those bores up!

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for the bore brush, 10/12 gaug eis good?

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
should be perfect! if youre using a brass one, i would not put it in a drill, dont want the brass flying off and getting into the cylinder

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks.

any t9ips for changin the front main seal? I got my harmonc puller. just pop the old one out and pop new one in using a seal driver?

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks.

any t9ips for changin the front main seal? I got my harmonc puller. just pop the old one out and pop new one in using a seal driver?

pretty much! dont forget to RTV the crank bolt washer to the ballancer, it will leak if you dont.

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the tilt column with mint turn signal switch and stalk, working hazard switch, and these bad ass 1934 emblemns from member "Stubborn Nut" on here, thank you!!

You must be registered for see images attach

the tilt column is friggin just what i needed with my setup. In the up position it appears to be super easy to slide in and out, then drop it down for laid back ez cruising. These emblems will look really bad ass offset on the front grill and somewhere on the back side of the flatbed on the 4" c channel.
So nice to have a column with a turn signal stalk that doesnt fall out! (mine was stripped and if you hit a bump the stalk would fall out..right before I needed to make a turn). I am wiring my stock hazard switch to the aux strobe lights that will be being put on. Not sure where I will need them..but I want them.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
those emblums are SICK!
now to make a plate to bolt it to with a spring loaded hindge, and attach it to the grille to get to the saftey latch on the hood! ;Sweet

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You suck...those emblems look horrible...buwa ha ha ha ha...great score! ;Sweet

You may need a speedy sleeve on the harmonic...be warned!

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a seal with a sleeve, realised my parts store one didnt have it! might as well sleeve it while im there eh.
IDIoit, thinking about it..but Might offset it to the right and lower down. Well see..lots of possibilities.

Greg5OH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gots me a nice seal an race installer. Hf special but it works good! And its colorful

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Members online