Left Coast GTG April 9th&10th 2011

MR.T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Breakfast Sunday morning

The big group feed is Saturday evening, what does everyone think of having a group breakfast Sunday morning? If that sounds good, I'll pack a few dozen eggs in a cooler.

Every time I write about food I get hungry :dunno

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The big group feed is Saturday evening, what does everyone think of having a group breakfast Sunday morning? If that sounds good, I'll pack a few dozen eggs in a cooler.

I'm all for that;Sweet

wils2527

Dumb Engineer
Reaction score
I'll be there plus 1 buddy. We will probably drive down for Saturday as both of us have to work on Sunday's (need the money to pay my pops back for school - dang expensive Sac State...not as bad as Davis though). I will work on what food I can bring/make/not give anyone stomach issues.

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score

+1 ;Sweet:thumbsup:

crazytwo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I'd like to go on this trip. I could bring my dutch oven and stuff to make peach cobbler and a bag of pancake mix for breakfast. I can also make a few loaves of artisan bread that would go good with the chili.

MR.T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I'd like to go on this trip. I could bring my dutch oven and stuff to make peach cobbler and a bag of pancake mix for breakfast. I can also make a few loaves of artisan bread that would go good with the chili.
This is sounding tasty ;Sweet

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to go but cant commit yet, dont reeally want to camp, having been living in the camper on the job for 10 months, but I do make wicked breakfast burritos and biscuits and sausage gravy.

brians

Reaction score
Russ,

I've got a house only 45 minutes away from the campground and you are welcome to stay there. It sits empty most of the year. It's secluded and peacefull.

Brian

wils2527

Dumb Engineer
Reaction score
Ha ha. That is where my best friend lives is off of Cold Springs Road. He's right next to the small market there as you come down the hill before the winery.

brians

Reaction score
I live off the road directly beside the small market which , unfortunately, is going out of business.

Brian

wils2527

Dumb Engineer
Reaction score
Oh so you are by the golf course. Got it. Yeah the lady in there is crazy at the register. She tried to charge my buddy twice for one soda. He's the house (really a trailer) across the street with about 9 vehicles in the driveway (shop adjacent to the house).

brians

Reaction score
I know the house. I live on Brown's Road on the other side of Weber Creek as the golf course. It's the road just before the store when you are coming from downtown Placerville.

It sounds like you know the area really well.

Brian