8th Annual (2009) IDI Rally Information

sootman73

Reaction score
i also have an 8 hour drive to bowling green(if all goes well) its kinda stressful trying to figure out everything for the trip alone! there are other people but i'm pretty much managing everything they are doing and telling them how and what to do! it will be worth it and that means things will run my way so i guess i cant complain too much.

hey mel will you be able to do some timing stuff later friday or saturday if we miss your clinic on friday? i wish i could come earlier but i cant get off thursday.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its been our experience that while the host can TRY to schedule specific times for certain events, it tends to be difficult to adhear to the schedule precisely. About the best you can hope for is what day, and if it will be morning, afternoon, or evening.

Just as a Warning..... The cave tour is starting at 10am on Friday morning. We have to be there before that start time. So, we will have to leave on time for this event or we will miss the tour. Also.... if you are going on the cave tour... please bring as close to correct change as possible for the tickets. I don't have any real way to give change for big bills and what not. Sorry.:sorry: Adult Tickets were $11 and Youth $7.

Marnin, Mel is right, we try to get things going on schedule, but it looks like you will be getting here afte the cave tour.

Don, I'm really sorry you cannot make it this year. You and your wife will be missed.

Heath

Last edited:

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better now than in the middle of Nebraskacookoo You got time BJ;Sweet

Oh yeah I had it fixed an hour after I got home. Your right Don't want to break down on the road. Getting everything ready now less than 24 hours for me.

Heath just let me know when we get there the exact price for the tickets to the cave and I will make sure i have it for you. BTW you have been doing a great job keeping us informed of everything this year.:hail:hail

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heath just let me know when we get there the exact price for the tickets to the cave and I will make sure i have it for you. BTW you have been doing a great job keeping us informed of everything this year.:hail:hail

I will try and start a post just for that purpose. But, work is busy today and I may have to get Missy to help me with that.:angel:

Heath

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will try and start a post just for that purpose. But, work is busy today and I may have to get Missy to help me with that.:angel:

Heath

No problem, Dang work always gets in the way of the important stuff.:rotflmao see ya in a couple of days.

4x4TruckinGirl

"Cowgirl"
Reaction score
woot! ill be making it out there thursday or friday at some point, I got stuck working wednesday and possibly thursday GRR!!!!! Oh well At least I have fri- sun. It might just be me showing up though with no grey truck.... No flatbed to bring it out there on.... my buddy here needs both of his for work..... but at least i'm getting to go!!! :) I guess its not too important what time to get there aside from if ya'll are off touring around.....?

:)

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be available for ad-hoc timing over the course of the event, but my wife might make you pay for it if you miss the clinic. ;Really She will only share me so much, then she figures your on her time. LOL

kg4tnp

Reaction score
appreciate the Pm Heath. Construction yard is closed Friday so I may head up that way in the morning (advantage to being 60 miles from Bowling Green). But be forewarned 'Ol Blue' is pretty ugly PO took good care of the engine and drive train but not the body I'm hopeing to get him resprayed before winter hits. But its my truck and I do love it.

LUCKY_LARUE60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to let Y'all know I will not be there again this year as I am in NE Kansas working on Trans Canada pipeline. Will be here until maybe mid Nov or early Dec.

Jim

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
appreciate the Pm Heath. Construction yard is closed Friday so I may head up that way in the morning (advantage to being 60 miles from Bowling Green). But be forewarned 'Ol Blue' is pretty ugly PO took good care of the engine and drive train but not the body I'm hopeing to get him resprayed before winter hits. But its my truck and I do love it.

Cool Kevin. I'm glad you can come. It is always good to meet new people. Don't worry, we love these old trucks, regardless if it is an old work truck or a show truck.;Sweet See you soon.

Jim, I'm sorry you cannot make it this year. Hope to see you at next years rally.

Heath

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow looks like there will be alot of people there this year......... and alot I have not got to meet. Great to make new friends and see all the old.

Where is Jerry Reed when you need him..... EAST (OR WEST)BOUND AND DOWN LOADED UP AND TRUCKING WERE GONNA DO WHAT THEY SAY CAN'T BE DONE. WE GOT A LONG WAY TO GO AND A SHORT TIME TO GET THERE. IM EAST(OR WEST) BOUND JUST WATCH OR IDI'S RUN.

I know Crazy