Left Coast GTG April 9th&10th 2011

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to be obnoxious, but has anyone heard from Sweet 7.3? An update would be a good thing, assuming this hasn't fizzled out...if I'm going to try and go, I need to put in a time-off request at work pretty soon...

Ill be talking to him later today. I will have him check in here.

Sweet 7.3

Reaction score
Hey guys

Sorry I havent been on here in a while. works been busy and we lost a fellow tower 2 weeks ago. tomcat.......I'm still in for the 100.00. Is it just you and me? I will be there sat with everybody but sunday might not. I will be back on here more frequent.

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might hobble down from oregon :dunno. I'd prefer running some alt. fuel #2 would break the deal unless I stumble on some money LOL

WrecklesCustom

First Timer
Reaction score
I cannot confirm that I will make it in person, I will try my best... on top of work I need to actually get down to SJ to get my truck up and running.

Any which way, I will make sure to contribute all I am really good for... Booze!

Towcat: I will provide enough booze that if you do end up having to put up a good chunk of that money you will not remember doing it!!

MR.T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like I probably won't make it to Rancho Seco. Schedule and workload changes. -cuss

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, barring some major luck (of the good kind), I'm probably not going to be able to make it, either :( ...some major family issues have come up that are almost certain to use up all of my boss's tolerance for taking time off in the immediate future. :(

02AutoWag

Reaction score
Is this GTG still on?

My wife and I think this would be a good time/place to dust off the camping tent. My three dogs will be staying at home though.

I do have a non-truck involved friend and her son that would also like to attend with their dog - any objections?

As for food, I can bring a pork **** and my propane fired oil-less fryer. Or we can start a chili cookoff. Or whatever else is requested/needed.

yotee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
getting this back to the top for sweet7.3(works tooooo much)

i need to know

who is still interested????????

what are you interested in a get together??????

camp/stay the weekend, or just the day????????

what will you be able to pitch in??????

would you guys rather have it at the lake or the radiation pool(rancho seco park)?????or some where else?

crazytwo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like I won't be making it to the GTG. Too much stuff going on to commit.

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
people dropping off like flies lol. im almost finished making my 5th wheel into a toy hauler. it should be done before the weekend. so im still down to go...

02AutoWag

Reaction score
Is this GTG still on?

My wife and I think this would be a good time/place to dust off the camping tent. My three dogs will be staying at home though.

I do have a non-truck involved friend and her son that would also like to attend with their dog - any objections?

As for food, I can bring a pork **** and my propane fired oil-less fryer. Or we can start a chili cookoff. Or whatever else is requested/needed.
The above still stands. Pushing this off to another weekend may work as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7