Official 2012 rally

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
I made it back safely about 10:45 this evening. Had a great time and already looking forward to next year!!!!! Trip was nicer after the sun started going down. Hope everyone was is still doing well. I had a wonderful time with a great bunch of old friends, and a bunch of new friends. Enjoy the last couple days and look forward to seeing you all soon!!!!!!!!!

dmaxjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jake and I had a great time. The hospitality was top shelf!!! Thanks again Darrin for the "SHADE". It was a hot one but we still had a great time. I also want to send out a special thanks to Ron for putting my truck in the line-up for pictures. My son Jake felt honored to see it with all the others. Jake has alot of ideas for his 84 f250 now ;Sweet. He is thinking Moose truck clone. :hail. I think he will be happy with a decent reliable hard working truck. Wish we could have stayed longer but time didn't allow it. I'm gonna make plans for next year with camper in tow and Jake behind the wheel of his own.

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made it back Friday night midnight. Spent the night in a motel in Cleveland Oh. Took a day trip on a ferry visiting the islands of Kelly and Put in bay. Also stopped by the Drake oil well muesum in PA.
Had a great time at the rally. Thanks Ron for planning and scheduling the week.

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Yes it was a blast unfortunately we could only be there for the 4th but it was still fun. Thanks to everyone

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
I had a good time, sorry I couldn't stay longer. Nice to see some of the old crew along with some new faces. What a nice surprise to see Jim Madden. And on the way home I met OLDBULL8, it was a pleasure to visit with Bill and that Oreo milkshake was sure good. Thanks for the tractor parts!

Thanks Ron for putting on the rally, Heath for doing his truck the justice it deserves (and letting me take it for a spin :D), Missy for the yummy ravioli, and Russ for the place to crash for the night and the hot breakfast!

Good times.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
:dunnoSo where is Towcat....:dunno:sly Last I heard of him was a members name change... Still don't know what thats all about but guess its better that way. Just wondering if he is traveling home or has gotten home safely...

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Made it home this morning at 2:15 am. Michelle drove until dark then I took over and did the rest. My knee held up ok. Gonna get it checked out more tomorrow. Thanks for a great rally, Ron. We all had a very good time!! Looking forward to next year!!!!
John

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
:dunnoSo where is Towcat....:dunno:sly Last I heard of him was a members name change... Still don't know what thats all about but guess its better that way. Just wondering if he is traveling home or has gotten home safely...

Calvin left the campground late yesterday afternoon, doubt if he is home yet ;Really,...Ill let them explain the name change,..

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Home safe after a long day of traveling....will post more tomorrow...

Great Job on getting your brakes figured out! It was great meeting you guys.

Made it home this morning at 2:15 am. Michelle drove until dark then I took over and did the rest. My knee held up ok. Gonna get it checked out more tomorrow. Thanks for a great rally, Ron. We all had a very good time!! Looking forward to next year!!!!
John

Good to hear that you guys made it home, Michelle is a Trooper taking over driving duties. Glad that you guys had a good time even taking on friendly fire. Keep us updated on what you find out and we will pray for a speedy recovery. And ill also let you explain the fun you had,..

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
We've checked out for Karens nephews graduation party. So technically we are back in the area.Thanks for a great week guys! 80 people and 32 trucks throughout the week!

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Good to hear that you guys made it home, Michelle is a Trooper taking over driving duties. Glad that you guys had a good time even taking on friendly fire. Keep us updated on what you find out and we will pray for a speedy recovery. And ill also let you explain the fun you had,..

Guess you can say I took one for the group!!! ha ha

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Icanfixall I believe last time I talked to calvin he had said he was taking a drive to Texas after the rally. Don't think he will be home soon as he said a month long trip so idk but I hope his wheels are turning smooth.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
Home safe and sound. Thanks Ron for a great mini rally for me. good times with GREAT PEOPLE! Chevy wanted me to thank everyone for making him feel so welcome. I think he understands the Brotherhood so much better.