Left Coast GTG April 9th&10th 2011

Chevyboy_0

Mr.SunnyDisposition
Reaction score
I'm in, Ill bring Burgers and buns? As well as some drinks of some sorts. Put me down for 2

Hopefully if everything goes as planned I should have Miss Becky running, If not I just may have to bring the Chevelle up :sly

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
if a guy was to happen to arrive around noon on saturday at the airport in Sacramento and needed to depart around oh let's say 6pm on Sunday would he have to hitch hike there and back or would someone pick his bald fat butt up and deliver him back to the airport???? Does he have to bring a tent or are there cabins for rent???? that is if he can wrestle a cohort in crime in to switching shifts with him for the weekend...... that is tentative.... I... err I mean a guy I know worked his cohort in crimes Christmas shut down day and he owes me... errr I mean owes this guy that I know...

I told the guy bring beer and he said "always"....

Chevyboy_0

Mr.SunnyDisposition
Reaction score
if a guy was to happen to arrive around noon on saturday at the airport in Sacramento and needed to depart around oh let's say 6pm on Sunday would he have to hitch hike there and back or would someone pick his bald fat butt up and deliver him back to the airport???? Does he have to bring a tent or are there cabins for rent???? that is if he can wrestle a cohort in crime in to switching shifts with him for the weekend...... that is tentative.... I... err I mean a guy I know worked his cohort in crimes Christmas shut down day and he owes me... errr I mean owes this guy that I know...

I think I might know a certain feller who may be able to work something out....

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If I'm able to make it to the GTG (still a big question mark), I am quite well-versed in airport pickups and would be happy to make an airport run :D although I don't know SMF as well as I know SFO or even OAK...

Should I wear my work uniform and have a company-issued sign? :D

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
I hope this is still happening!! i just bought myself my first 5th wheel 21 footer. Im getting it all ready as i type :sly

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
should i be reserving a spot? or is this group buy field thing going to pan out? or am i just being an idiot and cant understand whats going on haha im slowcookoo:confused:

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
should i be reserving a spot? or is this group buy field thing going to pan out? or am i just being an idiot and cant understand whats going on haha im slowcookoo:confused:
As far as I know of right now, I'm putting down money for the "group" spot.
I haven't heard from the sacto heavy driver in some time, so I don't know what's up with him. It would trully suck if I wound up with putting down the whole $400.-cuss

pafixitman

Reaction score
I think this event should be re-named. Anything "left coast" reeks of goofy politics. Why don't we call it the West Coast IDI meet

I agree, rename it....I think us on the right coast refer to the land of fruits and nuts as the wrong coast! :rotflmao

Good luck with the meet. Put the dress code out there in case "Speedo" does decide to show up!:eek::puke:

MR.T

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as I know of right now, I'm putting down money for the "group" spot. I haven't heard from the sacto heavy driver in some time, so I don't know what's up with him. It would trully suck if I wound up with putting down the whole $400.-cuss
That would suck 32" mercury on an onion sack...

There was better exposure and more posting when it was a topic in the IDI forum -- Is the thread here due to the forum rules?

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to be obnoxious, but has anyone heard from Sweet 7.3? An update would be a good thing, assuming this hasn't fizzled out...if I'm going to try and go, I need to put in a time-off request at work pretty soon...

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
i havent hurd anything..thats why i was wondering what was going on with this group buy or if i needed to think about reserving a spot..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7