Leaking Line To IP

TahoeTom

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fitting on #1 is a timing adapter for pulse timing. All the lines have to be the same length, so #1 is shorter because of that fitting. Someone else may know if those adapters have any use now other than taking up the space. Vans have the adapter on #4 and a corresponding shorter line. If you want to eliminate the adapter, order a #1 line for a van.

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah, good to know. I'm gonna look around and see if I can't find one of those online then. Don't need it immediately since it's not leaking, but I might start acquiring spares of these just in case.

I don't even care if my one return line cap takes 3 hours and is miserable tomorrow, it's just nice to have drove it and heard it run like normal and know it's nothing major.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A used line is always a great value when you can find one from someone here. I do carry new and used lines as well. Anything you get from me would be overnight via snail mail or UPS usually.

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to know, thanks again everyone. I was able to get everything fixed today and I'm back on the road. My fuel filter is still leaking either around the edge of the filter or the plastic wire for the heater. I got a new filter and my misc box of o rings as I can't find for certain what size o ring that takes in there that I still need to fix tomorrow morning to keep air out of the system. 100 miles today though and no issues!

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The heater plug is useless heat rises not fall thus it kinda becomes a moot point

The wire does not trigger a warning light so remove the offending plastic paert drill tap and plug it with a allen head pipe plug...end the leak once a.d for all!

Stock is good but better than stock is better than leaks

JM7.3CW

Al

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Members online