Just a thought about the Battlegrounds....

Diezel_Cowboy

It's not like a real ***!
Reaction score
Whitmore gave me an idea about the Battlegrounds.
Since I find it easy to forget (dont know it this is a common problem or not) that I am in the lounge instead of the battlegrounds, I think that it would be helpful to make the Battlegrounds a different color background than the normal light grey, dark grey scheme. By doing so I would know if i saw grey to take it easy on the Foxtrot word.
As far as the new color ...........dark Red or maroon comes to mind but any other dark color would be sufficient.

Whadaya think Maximilian?:cool

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DC... Its a good idea... Both the GGG and BG should be.. We will have to add them....

ISNMU

Last edited:

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
you need things color coded to figure out where you are? Geesh man!!!!

MYTRNx3

T-R-O-U-B-L-E
Reaction score
Originally posted by Swany
you need things color coded to figure out where you are? Geesh man!!!!

SHHHUSH!!! He's finally getting in touch with his femine side!!!

Way to go D_C!

Whit

Reaction score
Originally posted by lschultz
I forgot this.:D Your first problem is that Whitmore gave you a idea.LOL What is he going to have you asking for next?

LOL :D LOL

we will let ya know later Larry

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lets keep the chit chat to the Lounge/Battlegrounds guys/gals. D_C made a suggestion, so weigh in on that or take it to the other section of the site.

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Originally posted by 95_stroker
Lets keep the chit chat to the Lounge/Battlegrounds guys/gals. D_C made a suggestion, so weigh in on that or take it to the other section of the site.
Forget adding colors. Each tech section should be hooked up to diesel amoma therapy. GGG should smell like tuna fish and the Battlegrounds like...you fill in this blank! LOL

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Originally posted by hheynow
Forget adding colors. Each tech section should be hooked up to diesel amoma therapy. GGG should smell like tuna fish and the Battlegrounds like...you fill in this blank! LOL

by those standards, the battlegrounds should smell like a carcass..scratch and sniff computers, that might be the next thing

smokin_stroker00

Reaction score
Just a reminder to watch where you are when your posting. We have found some language in the lounge recently that is not suitable, and would only be appropriate in the Battlegrounds.. It is easy to do if you use the new topics button. But I ask that you pay close attention to where you are when you post swear words ect.

Maybe it would be a good time to add some color

triplethreat

AGENT ORANGE
Reaction score
As long as you don't make it pure white. I just left this site to check TDS and I about burnt out my eyes with how bright it is. So IMHO any color but white.:D :cool

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online