Junkyard Score!!!

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Timing cover is on, powersteering/vacuum pump are back on. I put the water pump in, although for the intial start I wont have any of the accessories on it. Starter is bolted back into place.

Just waiting on my parts to get here so I can put the valve covers on (had to order some gaskets) along with exhaust manfifold gaskets. I should be able to fill it up with oil on saturday, put the fuel filter on, prime the injection system....and see if it'll start.

Went ahead and pre-oil'ed the turbo as well so that it wont be dry on the initial start.

I changed plans, once I get it running, after that it'll get a bath LOL

FordGuy100

Reaction score
And it appears that my package has not arrived with my parts to get it going (just some filters, drain plug, and a few gaskets). So it might get a bath on monday depending on if it arrives later on tonight (unlikely).

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Aww hell, just looked up tracking info...wont be here until the 17th. Alrighty then it gets a bath, fudge.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Tomorrow is the day. Will pick up some oil, and diesel. Put filters on, prime the fuel system....and see what it does!

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Plan to use one battery, two 12 gauge wires, and jumper cables.

Jumper cables, one side ground the block, the other to the starter. One 12 gauge wire to FSS to hot side of the battery, and the other will be my ignition switch LOL.

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
mehhh it will do fine. just got my head back from the machine shop..15 cracks in different places. Still ran like a top. I have no fear :)

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Yeah even with 24 volts going to it it wouldn't even make it half a revolution before stopping. Good news is that I have all the injectors bled!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online