Hows it comin along?

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
I bought "The Possum" back in march about a week after my 18th birthday and I've loved it ever since. I bought it from a farmer close to where I live for $500 running and driving.. though not pretty. I have done engine mods to it, I whole lot of cosmetics, and interior. Its come a long way since the day I got it. I did very little work to it until about a month ago when I started makin a little money and puttin almost ALL of it into her lol. Here are some pics of how shes comin along. My newest upgrades are the interior and the grille. I'm putting a lift on it tomorrow.. I will post pics. One is a pic with my toyota too lol. last is a pic of when I first got it minus all the dents and dirt

Attachments

• possumgrille.jpg
    possumgrille.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 17
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 21
  • possumandyoter.jpg
    possumandyoter.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 22
  • possumsgrille.jpg
    possumsgrille.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 8
  • thepossum.JPG
    thepossum.JPG
    251.3 KB · Views: 20

RyanDamo

1 IDI 2 Strokes
Reaction score
lookin good, should look even better with the lift, make sure you are constantly each nut you loosen or change when doing the lift ever 50 or so miles for a few months

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
Looks good. Glad I'm not the only one that bought a budget beater and fixin it up.....I like the interior, but how do you see the road with those headlights? Mine are REALLY bad. What mods have you done?

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
I can see just fine out of em they are not over tinted. I have done so many I cant list them all lol. Read my signature I upgrade it every time I do something.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tinted windows on drivers and pass sides are a NO NO in Ohio unless they are manufactured that way. Cost me $85 ticket when I bought a car out of Texas, only had it three days. State Patrol got me, the SOB, Judge said I should have known, revenue revenue, the States broke.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Tinted windows on drivers and pass sides are a NO NO in Ohio unless they are manufactured that way. Cost me $85 ticket when I bought a car out of Texas, only had it three days. State Patrol got me, the SOB, Judge said I should have known, revenue revenue, the States broke.

Here your allowed any darkness on the back window, and 35% on the sides IIRC, but mine is 20% all the way around and i love it

7.3_IDI_guy

Currently ******'
Reaction score
Here your allowed any darkness on the back window, and 35% on the sides IIRC, but mine is 20% all the way around and i love it

Your welcome :sly yeah we can go as dark as we want as long as we roll the windows down when a THP comes by :rotflmao