How about an "Other" or "Political" Forum?

kbeaubs

Putz Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I'll miss it if it's in battlegrounds:( It seems you need to associate with GGG in order to get battleground clearance.

All forums are open in my house. I'd love to talk politics (especially social security), but not with nude ******* attached (at least publically).

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Originally posted by kbeaubs
I'll miss it if it's in battlegrounds:( It seems you need to associate with GGG in order to get battleground clearance.

All forums are open in my house. I'd love to talk politics (especially social security), but not with nude ******* attached (at least publically).

It's 2 seperate links once you are in the

Oil Burners off topic Discussions section. You can click on either the battleground forum or the GGG forum.

I never visit the GGG forum till way after the girls are asleep (or not in the house at all) but I do show the GGG pictures to the wife.

Yhe battleground has the adult language & every once in a while an adult picture (non nude, that's for the GGG forum)

Does this make any scence to ya as it's got me :confused: :confused: :D

morepower02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To think a mod from TDS would come here to be modded by someone like me. 1500 posts in the tech forums over there and they ban me for saying oilburners:rolleyes:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by kbeaubs

Check your PM's.

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Originally posted by morepower02
To think a mod from TDS would come here to be modded by someone like me. 1500 posts in the tech forums over there and they ban me for saying oilburners:rolleyes:
Pathetic if ya ask me...& -Lame

Roland_Jenkins

Señor Member
Reaction score
I'm not for or against a political forum, you want one, great, don't want one, great.

Just remember, the same topic + the same group of gals and guys = the same results.

For the most part, everybody gets along here at OB :) a trend that I would like see continue. So with that in mind, if you (we, us'ens) are going to have a political forum, I am of the opnion that it should be behind closed doors and with some guide lines.

That way, should it get heated (and it will) we won't run off any members. Remember how some of you came to be here? Well I don't want none of you leaving for the same reasons.

Save the battle grounds for the all out brawling with no holds barred . . .almost.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uhhhh, there wont be a forum specifcally set aside for politics, sorry to disappoint any/all of you.

Ramprat

Inside your OODA
Reaction score
Originally posted by 95_stroker
Uhhhh, there wont be a forum specifcally set aside for politics, sorry to disappoint any/all of you.

No disappointment here :D :D :D :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online