Good Deal? 1986 e350 6.9l 4x4

jayro88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a nice looking van and the 4x4 adds quite a bit to it. I would say that if it is rust free and everything works it could be worth $6K. Does it have a turbo kit or is it NA?

SirRea63l

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would probably go as high as 8k but with a 5 digit odometer it could be 156k, or 256k, or 356k, no way to know unless he has all of the paperwork, which I doubt.

It has a definite cool factor but is way overpriced for the age and interior that is questionable. What is under all of that camouflage?

Blackascoal

Reaction score
The fuscia colored seats and camo add a nice touch. Who knows you might get laid with that thing:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So that's been my problem. Anyone got a 79 Caprice they can sell me? LOL

ill give you a 96 ford contour if you take a picture of hueneme surf on a full moon.
I can even put ****** balls on the headliner for you...

btw FNG.... welcome to the forum and put a pic up of your FN truck.

Mr Clickety Clackety

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Way too much unless everything is brand new including the engine and trans, paint ect...
Oh and at that price it should come with a 5 year 30,000 mile warrenty.

Blackascoal

Reaction score
ill give you a 96 ford contour if you take a picture of hueneme surf on a full moon.
I can even put ****** balls on the headliner for you...

btw FNG.... welcome to the forum and put a pic up of your FN truck.

Thanks for the welcome. Here's my rig. Sorry for the high jack to the op. Blame IDIoit:)
You must be registered for see images attach

Mr Clickety Clackety

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so many commiefornians in one post, its almost sickening.
I smell another BBQ soon
LOL.
These vans do sell for a lot here though. went to look at a "decent one" four months back for a friend. Dude was asking 12,500 but imo it wasn't worth 9,000. was leaking from heads and trans, also the body has tons of rust that the guy wasn't hiding but he did paint over everything with bed liner to "stop" the rust.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What the hell makes the seller think that's a Camper. There is nothing in the rear for a Camper, like a refrig, some kind of toilet, a bed etc. The rear seat looks like a fold down for a bed, could be a power down, but $12,000 is WAY to much for it. Good God man, there is Class C campers with a diesel for less on the market with all the amenities. They will get just as good a mileage. Do some hunting, since your in Florida, there should be ton's of them.

Last edited: