Florida IDI Pot-Luck & Get Together

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
so whoo all is actually bringing their idi's ?? i definetly am cause it gives me a reason to drive it!! Maybe i can borrow a trailer and bring flaresides truck to . it is a idi rally! kinda but not official

Has anybody heard from JD he hasn't chimed in yet

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We did get the red dually 4 x4 running yesterday. It s great for pulling people out

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, when do I have to let you know for sure? I've been staying pretty busy lately but I'd still like to try.

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
Yesterday.....nah just kiddin man....I imagine we can play it by ear. I'm sure we've all had those days where you're so busy with life you can't seem to catch up.

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
so whoo all is actually bringing their idi's ?? i definetly am cause it gives me a reason to drive it!! Maybe i can borrow a trailer and bring flaresides truck to . it is a idi rally! kinda but not official

Of course the IDI is coming. :sly

Whoever is in charge here needs to lay down the final kinda schedule and plan of whats going on and where it'll all be happening and what we need to bring in terms of food and all that good stuff. Maybe that's already been done but it seems like there are just a few details scattered throughout the thread, :eek:

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, we plan to meet around 1030 and 11 at the deltona Walmart on the corner of 415 and howland. I will then lead us out to the pasture.

I will try to get some tables and chairs if can, so if you've got something bring it.

As for food, bring what you like in enough portions to share loit, my phones about to die.
Ill post more in a bot.

milightfo

BLACK SMOKE
Reaction score
lol,prolly drive the 84 its better on fuel but i work sunday to thursday so i wont be able to come,maybe next time we can do it on a saturday