Florida IDI Pot-Luck & Get Together

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
Nah i'm not heading up this weekend to work on my truck. I can do that in the comfort of my own shop with tools and a lift. I wanna go through it first anyway and i need to change the seals in the front axle.

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahahahahaLOLLOLLOLLOL:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmaoha
if everyone drives something besides their idi then why are we having a get together for idi's?? plus i wanted to see your work crazyasian

My black Ford is not a prime example of my work. If you want to see my work, come down to the shop and see. My back is a pretzel from working on a 2006 Rolls Royce Phantom, resealed front and top end of motor, reseal and replace high pressure direct injection hoses.

I bought my truck not running for 200 bucks with a 351 gasser, the body is half azzed and we painted it in the parking lot of a gas station in miami because it was this ugly blurple. the origional 6.9 and c6 was tossed in over the coarse of one work day. wiring is a mess, interior is a mess, front left door panel is fubared, but rattle canned black to make it somewhat presentable. The only thing i am proud of is my custom rear driveshafts.
Oh and my rear bumper is bent and loose from a Haitian in a Sienna minivan rear ending me. Havent had time to fix yet.

you know what they say, carpenter that lives in a cardboard shack... mechanics drive the worse vehicles.

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
i meant i just wanted to see your truck in person i love a spray painted rig especially black!!

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
Mine's the ugliest.......:rolleyes:

betcha not, my rear drivers door is wavy as fark, the paint is horrid and peeling. Literally we pulled in a gas station once i got it running and needed gas and walked across the street to walmart and bought 16 cans of black spray paint (99 cent stuff) and went to town in the gas station. Had a cop ask me if we stole it. LOL

btw does anyone need a fabtech long travel 2wd lift kit? fits 87-97 F250/350 with ibeam/ball joint front end.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like my mount. Comes in handy for pulling myself up to hood level. It also looks better than the factory one.

I second not doing the axles swap. Lifted trucks are so much easier to work on with a lift, safer too.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much for The lift kit. I have several sets of nice CC doors. No waves lol.

I've got just about everything to build a really nice truck. Just haven't made my mind up about what I want

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
Ya'll are spoiled with your lifts and shop and air tools and junk...we do stuff with trees and come alongs and manual tools.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I do a lot out in that pasture lol with almost nothing but with the truck as high as it is, I just don't feel safe being under it without a lift.

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
I do a lot out in that pasture lol with almost nothing but with the truck as high as it is, I just don't feel safe being under it without a lift.

same... I have a really nice 14K lift that picks my CCLB up nice and even and centered.

you have a door for a power window/power lock equipped truck?

I might grab a core support if you have one for an OBS diesel, my core is a modded gas support.

btw how much are the springs? i need to grab cash down here for this weekend, everytime i ask chase to send me a new pin to my debit card they send me a new card and i never get a new pin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight

Members online