Florida IDI Pot-Luck & Get Together

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
No idea LOL...

But i gotta say i got the worst mpg with the truck on this run home. 5th gear tickling 1100F the entire way home. Even with the monsoon.

btw FST, i was ready to EAT my dog i was so mad i had to cut my weekend short. I'm out 200 bucks for the hotel room tonight that i'm not staying in. Damn...

Last edited:

BioFarmer93

OPEC Hater
Reaction score
Sorry guys I really need this weekend to rest/study. It's been an intense week, maybe next time.

JD,
What do you mean you won't be there? I have a pump that's timed by ear and four racks of BBQ ribs along with some serious Cuban soul food, and you've had nearly two weeks to prepare for this one day... Besides, you're closer than anyone else except Billy.

Billy- we'll be there, already have your number.

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
well guys if i do come tomorrow, it will be with flareside cause my truck is a pos, it has to break a day before i need it.WTH pre rally jitters i guess. there is no better explanation for a broken pump shaft-cuss:mad:

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
No idea LOL...

But i gotta say i got the worst mpg with the truck on this run home. 5th gear tickling 1100F the entire way home. Even with the monsoon.

btw FST, i was ready to EAT my dog i was so mad i had to cut my weekend short. I'm out 200 bucks for the hotel room tonight that i'm not staying in. Damn...

was that an asian pun?:rotflmao

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
Uhhhrrrmmmm.......I didn't even catch that earlier Biggin. I'd say something about stereotypes but I'll keep it PG lol.

Guys, I have failed miserably at my attempts to make devilled eggs so I'm gonna have to cheat. Sorry......

Last edited:

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
have fun you guys, thought about running back up last night but its been 552 miles around trip and really dont feel liek doing it again. Did think about bringing biggin92 my spare pump though.

have fun! take lots o pic's

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
thanks for the gesture asian , we had a good time but there was only 5 of us from here ,wish you could have made it , hopefully next time we will have a bigger turnout than this time. But we had a good time and i got stuck in billy's pond and so did he and his brother.

I would like to thank guss and his wife for cooking for us , it was delicious , and i am looking forward to next time! and i also wanted to thank billy for having us i had fun!;Sweet

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
I wanted to be there, i'm out 130 bucks for a night for a hotel room i didnt even stay in!

I'll make dumplings next time we do this! They are awesome and no cat/dog so its good for the heart!