Florida IDI Pot-Luck & Get Together

smolkin

Stuck inside Mobile
Reaction score
Depending on how far down it'll be, I love to do it, esp now that I have an OD-equipped truck!

burtcheca

farmer/cabinetmaker
Reaction score
I would love to go. I'm almost done with all the planting; next week will sow field corn and harvest wheat but I can put aside one afternoon and evening to enjoy with you guys. A Sunday afternoon will be perfect for me.

Burt.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in. We just need to find a place and get a tally. Sundays work for me, Saturdays usually as well.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heck, y'all can cone down and buy a bunch of my spare parts lol. Gotta pay back the money I drained for tires.

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
Billy, have a set of superduty springs there for me.

Sunday is fine, i can drive up sunday morning and back home sunday evening.

You guys can see my crappy home built IDI. :D

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I started to pull them off. Got all the spring eye bolts out and went to cut off the ubolts and the sawzal battery died. I've been pretty busy this week and haven't been able to make it back over that way yet.

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
Okie Dokie Dr Jones, hold onto your potato.

No rush man, i'd like to grab them during the G2G or the next time i;m in o-town.

jmac212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be interested also, day of the week is not real important due to my schedule, but lead time would be helpful in getting a shift off if needed. Of course, all this hinges on getting my IP back from Mel and re-installed in time. Mel dropped it off today, so it shouldn't be too long. BTW, when is it officially too hot for food, cold beer and stories?:D

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
I think we were gonna try and con JD into timing our trucks weren't we? :sly What were we thinkin location wise? I've got a big yard, a spare bedroom and a pullout couch along with a BBQ grill.......Oh and Sundays are good for me too...hell Saturdays are too!

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
I think we were gonna try and con JD into timing our trucks weren't we? :sly What were we thinkin location wise? I've got a big yard, a spare bedroom and a pullout couch along with a BBQ grill.......Oh and Sundays are good for me too...hell Saturdays are too!

Worst case i'll pop the camper ontop of the truck and sleep on that.

I don't need my truck timed though.