Florida IDI Pot-Luck & Get Together

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
No problem. It looks like if you could have just gotten power to all four wheels you could have made it out.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude! Apologies are in order, I just realized that I responded to the wrong post- It was biggin92 that we pulled out... And it was our pleasure to turn yall on to some tasty carribean grubbage. BTW- we ran the water/alcohol system all the way there and back and averaged 19.77mpg. This is the first time I have accurately tracked the mileage with the system on and I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised!

That is quite good. I'm sorry I missed this one, hopefully next time. I'm sure I'll see all of you this year sometime, either together or separately.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For your rear bumper? All the crap we've pulled and they've never once bothered us lol.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did he give you a ticket? Over never been gotten for that lol and with a trailer mines bad.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most cops don't care down here, but once and awhile you vet one that will hassle you a bit.

biggin92

Yeeeee Haaawwww
Reaction score
asian, i have a factory limited slip in my rear diff but it sure wasn't working that day! i think i'm gonna throw a tube of ls additive in it for good measure, that is the only time it hasn't locked posi for me!

itsacrazyasian

residentcrazyasian
Reaction score
The factory limited slip just sucks when you apply lots of power through it. I had a powertrax noslip in the rear of my old f150 and it went places my buddy's 4x4 couldn't. I have an open peg leg rear in the truck now but it's semifloat but I can add a powertrax to that slot cheaper than the limited slip full float I have. Makes menwonder if I can pull the carrier out of the open semi float and shove it in the full float.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online