Florida IDI Pot-Luck & Get Together

smolkin

Stuck inside Mobile
Reaction score
If it were closer I might be able to, but right now I'm still fixing up "new" truck.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got ahold of diesel bronco and he's headed to Louisiana this week. But I did get to see some current t pics and he's rocking 22.5 semi rims and tires and it looks great.

yARIC008

Drives really slow
Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in buying my oil collection system for making biodiesel? If so I might drive the van up. One is a 110 gallon tank and the other is a 60 gallon. I'm thinking it should go for at least $300-$400. The hose alone was $200 and it's got 3 $50 2" ball valves on it and several 2" cam lock connectors and custom fabbed up pieces inside of it.

BioFarmer93

OPEC Hater
Reaction score
OK, the count so far is-

FLARESIDE THUNDER
DIZDAK
BIGGIN92
BURTCHECA
BIOFARMER93
GONECRAZYI
ITSACRAZYASIAN
JMAC
LONGESSST
YARIC008

Looking pretty good so far!

My cellular# is nine oh four-seven oh seven-eight nine six six. Some of you may already have Billy's number, but I'm not throwing it out there without his permission. -I'm looking forward to Sunday!

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure most you have found it on Craigslist lol. Shoot a pm with any questions. I'm going to try to get a few open tents as well.

jmac212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last minute pull outs are not the safest method, but I have to bow out. I was going to be late enough making the start time due to getting off shift at 0800 in Naples if my truck was running. I haven't received my IP yet and I don't want to be on the hook for food, beer and a pasture skiing tow rig and then not show. It sounds like a great time, wish I could make it. Have fun.

burtcheca

farmer/cabinetmaker
Reaction score
Just got back from Miami early this morning with a driver's side caliper frozen. The whole wheel was smoking hot, because of the friction. I have to go to town now to see if I can get new ones and change both. I'm taking the rotors with me to the machine shop.
That means next Sunday's trip to Deltona will be possible if I finish fixing this on time. We only have the van working now because the farm truck is going thru a complete engine overhaul.
Burt.

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
Looks like I may have to back out as well...runnin short on cash since I ran my unemployment dry.....I could ride with Biggin but the odds of a dish are very very low. Sorry fellas....