CA to OH itinerary

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
You don't need no stinkin A/C. I drove from Utah to Arkansas in June without it and was fine.

You're a braver soul than I :hail :hail :hail
I did that when I moved out here over 20 years ago from WA but there's no way I'd live through it now ...well,I might, but the upholstery wouldn't survive :rotflmao

crossent

Reaction score
Well, my ride is gone. Rob picked it up this afternoon.I'll get to see it on monday once more and it's gone.:cry: It's going to a person who will treat it well. :thumbsup:
Mike

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, my ride is gone. Rob picked it up this afternoon.I'll get to see it on monday once more and it's gone.:cry: It's going to a person who will treat it well. :thumbsup:
Mike

You'll be OK Mike, stick around here with us, and you'll see her from time to time. Doesn't matter if you still have an oil burner or not to us. She's gone but not forgotten, off to a home with somebody that knows these trucks and knows where to get the info and help needed to keep it going for many more years.

Rest assured there are many friends standing by all across the country to help him get her home if the need arises too.