Another PG Kijiji ad - Ford Fummins !

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
See now that's just wrong...if that had an IDI they wouldn't be asking 15K noooo whats so damn special about a friggen cummins...*** over!

pedro_8149

7.3L Remote Turbo
Reaction score
i seen that truck when i was in smithers just this past weekend, looks like a really clean truck, just seen it from a distance and realized it had a cummins when it flew by me. theres one of them fummins here in terrace too

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never understand when poeple sell a vehicle they don't take a few minutes to get good pictures of it. He's asking 15K and you can barely see it. I realize you need to see in person if your interested.

Did I read it right that the cummins has 296,000KM on it? If that was an IDI with those miles it wouldn't be 15K. Maybe a well done used cummins swap adds 2-3000 to the price, but not another 10K when you have a used engine.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
$15,000.00 Canadian.....:eek:

Oh.. Thats right... About $300.00 American....:eek::rotflmao:sly I completely agree with all thats posted here. Its way over priced and not any real pics showing us what it really looks like. Usually there is a reason for far away pics and no pics of several things.. Like interior or engine bay.. Its very suspect from this side of the screen. But glad to see someone is really proud of it to ask that much..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Staff online