An offer to all the folks here.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could i get everything for a 1991 F-250 4x4 7.3 E4od? Also stay on the road to recovery.

Please break it down to specifics. A full manual will take me almost a week to get completely printed out and lord knows how long to send.

Jake_IN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please break it down to specifics. A full manual will take me almost a week to get completely printed out and lord knows how long to send.

Replacing all the u-joints on the front axle. Thats what i need the most. The rest of the stuff I'll figure out. Didn't realize the manual was gonna be that big:eek:. Thanks again for doing this.

Optikalillushun

Reaction score
Replacing all the u-joints on the front axle. Thats what i need the most. The rest of the stuff I'll figure out. Didn't realize the manual was gonna be that big:eek:. Thanks again for doing this.

a chiltons or better yet older hayes book has the breakdown or go to steve83s supermotors for a breakdown of the front axle.

Diesile

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wiring diagram or firewall pin #ers so I can wire my plow lights from in the cab.
1994 Diesel F350 4x4 standard cab, auto trans.
Hi-Lo beam, turn and running are the items I'm after.

smooth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If this offer is still available, I could use the same thing sent to 93f250idi. I need the cruise control diagram for a 92 F350 IDI. Electrical and vacuum if you have. E-mail is smoothbronco(at)yahoo.com

Thanks, and I hope you get better!

MoMo

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
If this offer is still available, I could use the same thing sent to 93f250idi. I need the cruise control diagram for a 92 F350 IDI. Electrical and vacuum if you have. E-mail is smoothbronco(at)yahoo.com

Thanks, and I hope you get better!

MoMo

if i still have it i can foward it to you. check your email in about 5 mins

jam0o0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm trying to pull all the extra wires out of my 95 bronco. i'm trying to lose the abs system and cruise. i could also use the wiring colors for the rear window. email: jam0o0(at)aol(dot)com.

thanks! l

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
Great, got it, thanks!!!!!

MoMo

no problem. i wasnt sure it was gonna work because it wouldnt pull up on my computer. just had the comp redone and the idiot forgot to reinstall alot of things like adobe reader which is what it takes to open that file

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
and if this is still available, i need trans and motor diagrams for a 1994 mitsubishi fuso fehd box truck. 4 cyl turbo diesel, auto trans. we are trying to install this motor into a 92 cheby 1500 and need to know what we need and dont need.

email it to [email protected]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Staff online