Air Ride conversion

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
Was the 4 link ever developed into a "kit" by the folks you were beta testing this for?

Heath

dunno :dunno. i see partial kits on their web site, complete FBSS for f150, and almost the same kit that i have for the newer trucks. but no actual "kit". but if you call them, who knows?

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Way off mr bull. I can explain more later when I get home.

I just hope you read all the threads posted by diesel4me2 on what it took him to do what you want to do. It not too far off from what I was trying to portray to you.
I had a Grayhound bus that I made into a MotorHome, I had to redo all the air frame, which included the air bag mounts, it had 8 airbags on it, 8" diameter. I controlled each side on the front and rear with control valves (4 of them with guages) used for air ride seats.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dunno :dunno. i see partial kits on their web site, complete FBSS for f150, and almost the same kit that i have for the newer trucks. but no actual "kit". but if you call them, who knows?

I'm gonna need to 4 link the Dana 80 on the DT466 project to prevent it from wrapping the axle all over the place and snapping the driveshaft. LOL

Heath

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08