Added two more doors.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you talking about?! We are in the valley, why don't you move down here out of the metropolitan area..... LOL

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Started repairing some pretty BA wiring mods while I have the dash out.

jrad235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh damn. That doesn't look fun at all. Tell me that plug wasn't for the headlight switch.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was. Head lights went inop a while back, found the connector housing as seen along with a fried wire that pulled out. The gasser had a good or better housing so I cut a pig tail out and solder/heat shrinked it in to the diesels harness.

My dome light also was inop with the door when I bought my truck before quitting all together as well as my power port being inop. Found the fuse blown for the power port and when I'd put in a new fuse couple gauges would power up with the key off along with the fss.
I spotted the green/yellow wire some time ago at the back of the fuse panel and started opening up the harness to repair the damage. Had a feeling it was related to the back feeding issue.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Kinda wish I was further along but poop happens. Can't remember how many wires had to be sectioned, 3 or so more was able to just snip and ad heat shrink and solder. Also transferred wire by wire to another fuse panel. FML no thank you again.

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been there done that. I cleaned up and stripped out unneeded wires from the harness in my crewcab. It's a ton of nasty work, but completely worth it. And nows the time to do it.

That looks Awesome by the way!!

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was thinking about pruning out the auto wiring except for the reverse light and t-case wires.

Has a Diesel engine between the rails now. Swung into place with a weeping HG and new dent in the pan. Highly doubt it's staying there.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Truck is going back together.

Last edited:

79jasper

Chickenhawk
Reaction score
Can't blame you.
If you do decide to sell it, I may be interested in working something out for that bumper.

Sent from my USCC-C6721 using Tapatalk

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck isn't going to be up for sale, you have a idea of it's future. Turbo is though. If I can ever get it back.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Idi will be ran for a little while but it's future of being swapped out is sealed.

Leeland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM explains some.
Plan is obvious. I have a 97 7.3 stroke, I have all the wiring under hood and under dash. I'm going to have a 93 crewcab stroke. Idi stuff is going to get sold and then what ever is left scrapped.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice swap, I have been delinquent in getting Leelands turbo done. It will be a good buy for someone that gets it as it will have the compressor upgrade. power is out at work with the freezing rain, and I do turbo machining there.. Also I found a 2wd dually doesnt go in the ice worth a crap.