2016 MOB Oilburners IDI rally.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna be next to you Joe... We're in site 406.

Getting in on the 4th and heading back to KY on the 10th.

Just have to find a place to camp coming and going now......

Heath

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok I will be there now. 5th till 9th. Tent site t2. Both tent sites are booked now. Robert Clemson has the other. I will have my timing meter along.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok I will be there now. 5th till 9th. Tent site t2. Both tent sites are booked now. Robert Clemson has the other. I will have my timing meter along.

I was going to ask mel to bring his meter but if you are going to have yours anyway I wont ask him.

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Just booked my, ehum, hotel a mile away from the camp ground. gonna be there the 5th through the 8th. It will be great to see you all again.

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What all is left at the camp ground if anything? I can't get the website to even load from my phone and have procrastinated reserving anything but definitely still plan on coming. I'm not beyond getting a hotel close by either but closer the better.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can post the number if you can't get it. When I called they were filling up fast. What site are you looking for. Here it is 800-992-3528

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never even been there haha I'll take anything at this point just to come hang out for a few days with everyone and whatnot. I'll give them a call tomorrow.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Ok, total changeup for me. Gonna be checking in on the 4th and leaving on the 8th due to work schedule.
Tent camping and driving a 6.0l superduty now. :D

tjsea

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My brother, his girlfriend and I just reserved our site. It's site 423 and we will be arriving July 7th and leaving the 10th.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Thanks for signing up everyone. If you are thinking of doing this I would recommend you make reservations soon. They are only holding our spots until the end of this month.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

F350camper

BOOST!
Reaction score
Thanks for signing up everyone. If you are thinking of doing this I would recommend you make reservations soon. They are only holding our spots until the end of this month.

I have a hotel booked for my backup plan, but I was hoping to reserve one of the non rustic cabins if I can. I havent been able to call the campground when its open, so I emailed the contact you have listed. Is she still our person?

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Yes, she is still our contact. She responds regularly to email. We just emailed her a couple days ago. Let me know if you have any problems.

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a little update on my side, I originally reserved a rustic cabin but I will have a few other guests that want a deluxe cabin so I was able to reserve deluxe cabin #434 from the 4th to the 7th and then rustic cabin #197 from the 7th to the 10th. I think I will be making the drive alone as of now and everyone else is coming on different days.

Jared, if you are in contact with the campground I would like to replace the rustic cabin with a deluxe cabin for the few days that I can.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I put a link to this thread in my signature in hopes of getting more traffic to this thread. But, I don't post much.... LOL

Don't know if a new "Please hurry or Please click here" post with the above "warning" and a link to this thread would help get folks back on task that have forgotten or just procrastinated.

Heath

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin