2016 MOB Oilburners IDI rally.

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Oilburners rally that's all that needs said but like already stated the name doesn't matter

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
thanks for putting this together for me Travis and giving a little bump start. I have been in contact with the campground and they are holding 15 camping spots, 2 cabins and 2 tent spots. they have agreed to hold these spots under the MOB Oilburners IDI rally for us until sometime in April then it becomes fair game for the rest of the world so sign up if you can to hold your spot!

they are also mailing out a packet for us with the spots laid out that they will be placing us. we will be in the upper section right next to the pool, lake, showers, convenience store, pavilion and tent sites. we are reserving the week of the 4th to the 11th. the campground is packed for the weekend of the 4th but opens up greatly after that.

the contact person that we have been talking to is:
Lindsay
phone - 814-623-1677
email - [email protected]

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks for the info Jared, I will be attending this rally so you can add me to the head count. I'm not sure how many others I will be bringing yet. I will be in a cabin unless I get a camper:dunno

subway

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
awesome, you never know, a camper fell into our hands. it was a real blessing from another member that used to hang out here.

well so you can see, I attached the upper part of the campground map. we have these sites reserved:

311 – 315 (Pull thrus) over 65 ft. sites E/W/S/TV 30/50amp

405 – 409 (Back Ins) 65 ft. sites E/W/S/TV 30/50amp

422 – 426 (Back Ins) 75 ft. sites E/W/S/TV 30/50amp

T1 + T2 – Tent sites (no hookups)

Rustic Cabins #197 +#198

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just checking in to see if any new plans or details are brewing? I do have one request, if someone could bring there timing gear.

subway

Reaction score
Nothing much more planned at this point, I laid claim to spot 409. I will have to ask around about the timing meter.

FORDiesels2

Reaction score
hey Elijah we have an old school snap on magnetic timing module that works with a timing light we can bring if you havent found something already.

FORDiesels2

Reaction score
hey guys its Ed and Erin from Vermont. We sort of crashed the NH rally because we couldnt figure out how to contact anyone. We have the 84 black f250 with a 93 idi turbo diesel in it. We had a blast and will definitely be in PA!! We finally figured out how to post and reply!

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
I won't be out for the entire time, but if needed, I could do a day trip with my meter. But I am sure Mel will have his along

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey guys its Ed and Erin from Vermont. We sort of crashed the NH rally because we couldnt figure out how to contact anyone. We have the 84 black f250 with a 93 idi turbo diesel in it. We had a blast and will definitely be in PA!! We finally figured out how to post and reply!
I'm glad you figured the forum out and you had a fun time at the rally. you can bring your timing light if you want, I'm sure Mel will have his. it wont hurt to have more then one meter around. I just wanted to toss the idea out there because its usually a service that most of the people can benefit from.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I won't be out for the entire time, but if needed, I could do a day trip with my meter. But I am sure Mel will have his along

Was thinking Mel stepped down, from doing timing clinics, after my rally for doing timing sessions and passed the torch over to those of us at Travs rally that have meters still.
My two finally kicked the bucket at Travs rally when trying to get Coles Bull Moose timed in. So if I'm ever able to attend again, don't count me as one with an active meter. :(

3Kp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We got our spot #405 coming down on Monday and leaving on Saturday. Hope more people are planing to come..

subway

Reaction score
It's is still early, it's a great idea to lock in a spot early but some others wait until the last minute lol sometimes to see if they can get off work or just general procrastination. I know I have put off many times because I didn't know if my unit would need to send me away.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online

No members online now.