2016 MOB Oilburners IDI rally.

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be there the 4,5,6. I got cabin 197. Assuming truck doesn't die or whatever haha.

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be there "Reset2". Scheduled for 4 - 10 in one of the tent sites. Might have to narrow that down some as the event gets closer because of other commitments. Talked with the campground and changes to days booked will not be a problem as long as the whole reservation is not canceled. My dad (since passed) lived in New Paris so I know some things about the area and as I remember I will post for ideas of things to visit.

Robert

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh boy guys I'm getting excited, only 3 months left. ;Sweet :D :thumbsup:

EDIT: I wanted to add some other numbers. 88 days or about 12 weeks whatever sounds better and makes you move faster. :peelout

Last edited:

BrianX128

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never even came to this and will only be there for 3 days and I'm itching for it to be here. Partially because I have a week at the beach in nc two weeks before it and then go to ocean city two weeks after, but I blow all of my vacation during the 3 nicest months of the year. Who wants off in January? :dunno

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
cant make it for the week due to work, Tina has to work the weekend.
may be able to make a day trip or 2

no mufflers

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All this talk brings back memories of the first rally I went to in 2012, I didn't know anyone and never heard of oilburners, I just kinda showed up. I had a great time and it lead to me hosting a rally and I haven't missed one yet. This is about the only vacation I take and I wouldn't want to replace it with anything else.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All this talk brings back memories of the first rally I went to in 2012, I didn't know anyone and never heard of oilburners, I just kinda showed up. I had a great time and it lead to me hosting a rally and I haven't missed one yet. This is about the only vacation I take and I wouldn't want to replace it with anything else.

I remember that well. We all hear the rumble of an IDI rolling into the campground. Wondering.... who's the guy in that sweet crew cab brick nose? No one recognized your rig, but we figured you had to be there for the rally. LOL

Heath

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I remember that well. We all hear the rumble of an IDI rolling into the campground. Wondering.... who's the guy in that sweet crew cab brick nose? No one recognized your rig, but we figured you had to be there for the rally. LOL

Heath

Yeah I remember that too Doc. then they got their butts handed to them with those dang stupid middle of the night storms.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score

Heath
And that sweet sound on the Dyno!

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seven4eight

Members online

No members online now.