2013 IDI WEEKEND

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok folks....

PM me following information!!!!!

1st - The Name you made your reservations under at the campground and the dates of your stay. And if it was cabin or campsite.

2nd - Real names of the people in your party and ages.

3rd - Contact phone number for in case of emergencies.

If you don't want your information listed in the rally handbook just let me know and it will not appear to the group.

Travis

Just now saw this........... sorry man. PM heading your way.

And, Missy's niece is coming with us....... so ad one more child to the supper list for me.

Heath

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Got a lot updated. Please look over the first post here.

Major Update is that we will sadly not be having the catered meal or DJ service as our head count is not going to be high enough for the costs to be low enough for everyone to afford or what I feel is a low enough cost per person. I have tried to keep in mind that we have folks coming from very far away and money does not grow on trees so as to not exclude anyone I have made the decision to move forward with our community pitch in for the meal on July 4th. I will be starting a thread as time gets closer for those to sign up for dishes that they are bringing to share with the group.

I have been in contact with both the Indianapolis 500 track and Children's Museum and they are both looking forward to our visits. I have updated the information in the original post with that information.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
do you have an official total tallied up yet? you are remembering to turn the thermostat down for the week right? I only ask because Ron obviously forgot last year.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
But Andy I don't want you to be cold. Remember it's not the heat it's the humidity.....

Ok head count so far

27 adults
17 kids (18 and younger)

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
Travis thats not a bad group of people. And ya it kind of is the heat too. Either way ill be there. Im not grinding any fuel plates under shade trees this year either. However seth and i may be doing some AFC tuning on mine. Maybe ill stick him under the hood so he can tweak as i drive!! Got the camper home yesterday. They didnt fix hardly anything they were supposed to. Im getting really excite! Just over a month away!!