2013 IDI WEEKEND

BrotherNick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. As it looks right not I will not be able to attend this, this year. Too many things have come up. But hey, this change as the time comes closer.

93cc7.3

needs turbo power
Reaction score
Travis thats not a bad group of people. And ya it kind of is the heat too. Either way ill be there. Im not grinding any fuel plates under shade trees this year either. However seth and i may be doing some AFC tuning on mine. Maybe ill stick him under the hood so he can tweak as i drive!! Got the camper home yesterday. They didnt fix hardly anything they were supposed to. Im getting really excite! Just over a month away!!

im not ron i dont sit on engines

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
I hate to say this, but it looks like something has come up and I will be unable to attend this year. Anybody need a full hook up campsite? Im going to call this week and cancel my reservation. Hope everyone has a good time!!!!

John

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
John I might be interested in your spot. We have a cabin but it looks like there is a good chance I will be getting a camper soon and might want to use that. How soon do you need to know?

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang John! That sucks man. We will certainly miss you and your crew this year.

Hope to see you next time buddy.

Heath

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Jared, according to their policy, I have to give them 48 hours notice. Im going to call and double check.

Heath, thanks!!

John

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Jared, they wouldn't let me even transfer my reservation to you. Some kind of legal bs. (So they say) So I just went ahead and cancelled my reservation. Act quick!

John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradz

Members online