2008 IDI Ralley

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. Nick, if you want us and the Fowlers to bring crabs, we will be happy to. However, those are not cheap, so we may need to find out how many are interested and if they will chip in on the $$.

The closer the rally gets, the more I'm thinking about them there crabs!;Lick ;Lick ;Lick

How much per person do ya guys need? When do you need the $$$?

Heath

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess we need some guidance on that. What do you say Tina? Nick? I know we had a phone conversation if I remember that said Tina was getting them. I forget though.

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
CRABS--some thoughts.
I foresee some logistical problems--
1) if we get them live, and steam them ourselves--the problem is keeping them alive until we steam them, You do not want to steam dead crabs.....
2) If we get the already steamed, how do we keep them iced until we eat them? Keeping them more than a day can be a problem.

All of these are solved if there is a local ( to the CG) source for fresh crabs, but I do not know if such a source exists that far west and north of the Bay.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
we have a place local to the CG to get them alraedy steamed, and plan to get right before we are gonna eat them
had some last weekend.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Nick and I are going to finish working on the detials this weekend will post the plans on monday.
Does everyone one want to do the gift exchange as in prior years?
Tina

we are game for that, is one good for both the mrs and i or should we bring two......

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Well only count 1 for crabs here. Karens not big on fish and with family members being allergic to shellfish I'm not gonna try to risk testing em out on it being so far away from home.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
SO,....WHO NEEDS PARTS?

In an effort to help offset the cost of fuel for the Rally, I am selling some more parts and would be willing to bring them to the Rally. This offer is just for the Rally attendees for now. What I won't do is bring a bunch of parts with me and set them up like a flea market just to take them back with me. What I will do is post a list of what I have for sale, let me know if you want anything, and you can buy it at the Rally and save some shipping, If I have to I will pull a trailer behind the 5ver depending on what I need to hual.

So here is a link to the pics:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/563851984TkDwps

And here is a partial list of what I have:

Holly Red Pump. It has about 15 passes on it on a drag bike. $45.00
1987 to 1991 Chrome Brush Guard,(may fit 86 and earlier) $75.00 as seen in the BIg Ed Makeover video.
Superduty Aftermarket aluminum rims $150.00 (you never know)
Yourk Compresser $35.00
85 F350 diesel fan shroud $10.00
Banks 3.5" to 4" Exhaust with chrome turn down, excellent shape! $75.00
Nice rear step bumper $50.00
Wind Deflecter $50.00
5th wheel tailgates Metal $50.00 Plastic $50.00 needs hinge fixed but usable.
Brand New Truck Cover for reg cab, NICE! $50.00
7.3IDI Injecters, worked great when pulled $50.00
6.9-7.9 Hi Torque Starter, $100.00
Ford reman alt $20.00
Diesel flywheel $20.00
Diesel C6 trans 2wd $100.00 I think it worked.
Diesel C6 Trans, needs tail, I know it worked $100.00
Overload Springs $20.00
Helwig Aftermarket rear antisway bar, not shown in pics $20.00 complete.
4:10 Limited Slip rear end, from Big Ed $250.00 (putting in a 3:55 rear end before the rally)

This is all that I had time to put together for now and like I said just for the IDI attendees for now. All prices include delivery to the Rally.

14 more days to go! :thumbsup:

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
I will also be entertaining offers on my spare tire/fuel can carrier/bumper. i was thinking somewhere in the $500 range but serious offers will be considered.

Darrin I'm interested in the rear step bumper.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know that for all of you who are fly by the seat of your pants people that an agenda isn't a big deal. However I'm freaking out!!! Is there one yet??? Just ask Heath I'm a very big planner. Sorry to bug you.

Missy

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
I will also be entertaining offers on my spare tire/fuel can carrier/bumper. i was thinking somewhere in the $500 range but serious offers will be considered.

Darrin I'm interested in the rear step bumper.

Hey Maybee we can trade back bumpers,..! ;Sweet :rotflmao

Yea,..um,....sorry, anyway if you want it it's yours, just let me know.

I am also thinking about selling my complete LPG setup, and going with Water **** instead. If there is some interest let me know.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online