WTB Hydroboost Parts

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for complete hydroboost setup, including pedals for a manual transmission, for a '94 F-350. let me know what you have and maybe we can work out a deal.

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still looking for anything and everything for this swap. especially pedals. Even if you just know where there are some in a yard I will throw in some extra for your time.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
do yourself a favor and get the new and updated pedals from ford. I posted the part numbers some time ago in the parts bin. you aren't doing yourself any favors recycling a older unmodded pedal assy.
oh yea, I have a used pump, hydro, and lines for sale. master cyl works, but I won't gaurantee a used master. $400 plus ship less pedal assy.

tmills213

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a complete truck in the marketplace (if chevy would work) if you are interested.

asmith

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do yourself a favor and get the new and updated pedals from ford. I posted the part numbers some time ago in the parts bin. you aren't doing yourself any favors recycling a older unmodded pedal assy.
oh yea, I have a used pump, hydro, and lines for sale. master cyl works, but I won't gaurantee a used master. $400 plus ship less pedal assy.

Thanks towcat i will give the parts bin a look. had no idea you could still get pedals from ford. let me look at my budget. just had to take the wifes car into the shop today. should know the damage later tonight and then I will let you know about the other parts.

ridgerunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a hydroboost and master cylinder, but lines would have yo be gotten elsewhere. I sold my IDI, do no use gor this now.