WTB Dually Rear Axle

AZDIRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any dually rear axle (Sterling, Dana, GM, Dodge) as long as it has 4.11 gears and 8 on 6.5" bolt pattern.

I'll need to know the width of your axle from wheel-mounting-surface to wheel-mounting-surface to be sure it will not rub the inside tires on my leaf springs when installed. I'll put the perches wherever I need them.

Need soon. Please call 9O6-458-24O5. May have it picked up, looking mostly in the midwest or eastern U.S.

I'll trade my single rear wheel axle if you want, 130,000 mi on it and 4.11 gears. Also check my for sale posts in case I have anything you'd like to trade for.

Thanks

Dan

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive got one here in Florida in a 90 f350 cc but its kind of far away. Unfortunatly Ill be in Michigan next week, but wont be driving a truck on the way up.

AZDIRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the WMS-WMS on it and your zip code? I'll keep it in mind if I have trouble finding an axle, I may be able to get it on a truck coming back from FL, it just might be a few weeks.

gonecrazyi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My zip is 32738.

Ill be up there till July 5, after that Ill be around to pull it. Its actually still under the truck.

AZDIRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Farmboy - I don't think I'll have a way to get anything hauled back from Texas, but will keep in mind in case.

Thanks

AZDIRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, converting to dual wheel. But I had the Independent Front suspension, so I went ahead and bought a dually dana 60 to swap in.

I will be running a steel flat bed, so I don't need a bed.

All I need is a rear axle with 4.11 gears and at least 70" from wheel mounting surface to wheel mounting surface. If you can check and confirm these two things, we might be able to work it out.

I can give you the front single wheel hubs off my D50 IFS, they will work on your front axle as long as it is D50 IFS or D60. I have the single wheel bed as well, but it has some poorly repaired rust over the wheel wells and a few dings and dents. I can also give you the D70 Rear (4.11 gears).

If your axle is 4.11 and at least 70" WMS-WMS, and you think this will work, PM me and we can figure out cost/hauling, etc.

Thanks

93f250idi

strokin
Reaction score
i have one with 4:10 gears if your intersted. its a dually axle minus hubs brakes etc.

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a complete housing minus gears, can include NON INSTALLED 3.54's if ya like... wait, no I can't something was different between the 2 Dana 70's..

Anyway, will include most a 3.54 gearing set up.

But I am in Idaho.... figure out shipping, and then lemme know what that is.. if that is not prohibitve... You got a housing coming. WMS IS 65"... IIRC

Oh 93 you have 2 pm's.