Wow.. What a Piece...

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
So I'm looking at this "pump" and wondering why the price is what it is.. Gotta wonder what some sellers are smoking these days for sure... And what the hell is that extra fitting on the inlet of the pump all about.. It looks like the check valve off the top of the injection pumps. If it is then its not going to flow into the pump. Thats a one way valve to flow out of the pumps. Not in. Believe me on this. I have tested them several times with aerokroil stiing in them out in the sun for hours looking for a leaker. They seal and work well. BTW these need to be on the top of the injection pumps so the pump will run. Cut off the return out the top of the pump and the engine dies. Thats what the electronic solenoid does in the pump covers. It clicks and press opens this check valve so the fuel can return to the tanks. When we cut the power to the solenoid the valve goes cloed and the engine dies. So if we had a manual check vlave we could bump start a idi and run till it ran out of fuel, oil or coolant. No reason for an electrical circut on the trucks.. Thats a true dooms day rig rite there...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stanadyne-F...ies&hash=item35c9406950&vxp=mtr#ht_2421wt_998

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726

Members online