Winch bumper question 92-97 trucks

mattplumber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone on here know the situation on warn winch bumpers for our trucks? They used to make them I think. just the standard black or chrome bumper with provisions for any of warns winches. I have been searching all over the web for info, but it seems as if they dont exist anymore.
I have an m12000 that I need to mount and need a front bumper bad. Anyone on here have one for sale or have any suggestions?
I have an ARB bumper from a Toyota Land cruiser that measures pretty darn close edge to edge as the ford stock bumper, but the mounting plates would need some serious chopping/fabbing to get it to bolt up to the ford. I just hate to hack up a $900 bumper just to have it not work on its intended application..........
Any suggestions?

mattplumber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
example pics

examples of the bumpers in question

Attachments

• 001-29.jpg
    001-29.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 2edxgjm.jpg
    2edxgjm.jpg
    801.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 006-25.jpg
    006-25.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Picture%20314.jpg
    Picture%20314.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 27

mattplumber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a pic i found of a bronco guy that found a way for an arb to fit. looks awesome......

Attachments

• arbbpr1.jpg
    arbbpr1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 54

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
My brother found his on Craigs list for 100 It is a Transformer by Warn
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Here is a pic of the Warn ***** bumper that I installed on my truck. I looked for a couple of years to find one and the timing was right. It showed up on E-Bay out of state and when I was planning a trip and was able to pick it up on the way.

They are hard to find! But I don't have a part number,.

You must be registered for see images

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I picked up a winch bumper off an earlier model at the boneyard for $50 and made my own mounting brackets to cobble it on

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Here is a pic of the Warn ***** bumper that I installed on my truck. I looked for a couple of years to find one and the timing was right. It showed up on E-Bay out of state and when I was planning a trip and was able to pick it up on the way.

They are hard to find! But I don't have a part number,.QUOTE]

I got 2 of those bumpers. I love em. it is a Warn ENFORCER. I am in need of the plastic end caps. Discontinued:mad: If i cant fined any i will make some out of stainless

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
they have some on broncograveyard.com. i am thinking about getting one. they look nice.

mattplumber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Darrin,
I saw in another thread when I searched that you picked up a bronco some time ago that had an ARB bumper mounted on it. The pics seemed to be deleted. Do you still have any pics of that setup, I have ARB's full line catalog and am trying to match the bumper up that seems to fit our trucks.........

I have been searching craigslist, but it is a futile effort. I just wish more companys supported the older trucks with aftermarket parts. When the super duty came out I think it made our trucks forgotton ******* stepchildren on the aftermarket parts circuit. EVERYTHING ia for super dutys it seems........

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a towtruck push bumper mounted on mime with torch-cut opening for a Ramsey hyd. winch(spare TT parts is cool;Sweet)
Warn still makes the "enforcer" bumper of the OBS F-series. But from what I hear, it's ungodly expensive.

Attachments

• image-54-697-warn_industries_mounting_systems_enforcer_bumper_photo.jpg
    image-54-697-warn_industries_mounting_systems_enforcer_bumper_photo.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 36

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score

mattplumber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Darrin-
Did you actually remove that bumper off the Bronco, or look at its mounting?
Did it look like it was designed to fit or was it a bumper designed for another vehichle that was MODIFIED to fit the bronco.
I am on the phone with Tim Lund at ARB and hes telling me that he seems to remember them offering a line for f-series trucks but it was only for a couple of years during the early 90's before ARB equipment was readily imported to the U.S., and/or before they had offices stateside........

On another note- I found that truckaddons.com still has the warn classic and enforcer series bumps for our trucks in stock but they are $600 bare, and close to $800 if you choose the grille guard option. Yikes! I can buy an ARB wholesale for less than that.

tractorman86

Reaction score
I'm with Corey, they are good looking, much cheaper and look to be built well. I also like that they are a smaller USA based company