Winch bumper question 92-97 trucks

alienturtle

Human
Reaction score
who knows. they have cummins :) lol BACK ON TOPIC. BUMPER BUMPER BUMPER..I like redstang410 with the ***** and lights next to it.

redstang410

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I havn't made any new videos lately.
Don't use my truck much, but it gets used hard when it is .
Caught a little air going up hill here.
You must be registered for see images attach

I had an issue with my front pinion nut coming loose and taking out some parts in the diff.
I'm waiting for parts now.:dunno
Enough of the Hijack
I let my neighbor borrow, my bumper and he copied it.
Mainly because shipping a bumper that size down here cost more than half the price of the bumper. He made it out of 3/16 thick plate, instead of 1/4 plate which mine is made out of.

Mainly because its going on a bronco and the supension isn't as stout as a 350.

In the end, It took him a week to cut weld grind and paint the thing.
He probably didn't save much in the end if you count man hours.

crashnzuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ITs a Dodge. Its not like its going to do any work or anything.

lol.

Hell. that will out last the P.O.S. it is taped too:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

Come on. You have to admit , that if it was not for the cummins engine dodge would of probably stopped selling trucks

You guys need to lighten up on the Dodges :backoff ;p Just because Dodge had the sense to do it right the first time doesn't mean you should hate on 'em:sly
Travis..

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys need to lighten up on the Dodges :backoff ;p Just because Dodge had the sense to do it right the first time doesn't mean you should hate on 'em:sly
Travis..

They just couldn't ever figure out how to make a good overdrive automatic trans to save their life. The E40D isn't perfect but it's one heck of a step up from the trannies in dodges.

Last edited:

Worstenemy453

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its not really the Dodge itself. Its 99% of the owners of Dodges are ****** who think they are driving gold. I just call Dodges the shipping crate for the Cummins. Every Dodge owner i have ever met with the exception of one has been the most arrogant people i have ever met.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can agree for the most part but think it's more the Cummins than anything else. I know maybe 4 people personally who drive a cummins that don't have a rod stuck up there butt so far it has their nose stuck in the air. I like to annoy them that my old CC towed every one of them at least once but has never been on a trailer behind them once.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger