whats next

idowreckin94

Reaction score
ok performance wise ive done tuner with innovatives extreme street tune exhaust and intake blue spring banjos and now i want more what should i do next ive been looking at a rr but thats not going to give me power just prevenitive maintance i have a guy up the road has a barder turbo 2.6 for $1300 or a powermax stage 1 for 950 or should i do sticks first also at what point do you need a lift pump and rr my goal is about 550 to 600 streetable power just for messing around and putting water **** or gas on it for that extra fun

SebastIDIan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your 5r tranny wont have a long life after you hit 500 and up.

The powermax is a good place to start. Gonna need sticks to get the most out of it along with custom tuning.

500hp to 600hp streetable: Hope your pockets are deep.

Idk about the lift pump. I dont need one with maxed out stock injectors (SRL++ pressure never below 50psi WOT)

idowreckin94

Reaction score
im no charlie keeter or brian jelichs but i don't mind spending money on something for fun i do all my own labor i did my own studs and injectors and such and i get everything at wholesale but with all the parts out there its hard to decide what to choose