what do you guys think

Brianedwardss

Reaction score
Well, sounds like the guy knows something about it, that's a start. If it indeed has the upgrades, I say go for it. I'd rather the price be $100 lower than that, but obviously he ain't budging on it...

papastruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VERY good point. Looks like NMB2 finally gave up on the IDI world
I think this one was racinndrummin, whom I think was also named Justin; NMB2 had his custom gauge cluster for sale on there for a while though, and that was equally tempting.

Not that I monitor the Seattle craigslist for auto parts or anything...LOL

Brianedwardss

Reaction score
Those guys were like cheap bottle rockets with fancy wrappers. They got everyone's attention, but when it came time for the action they were duds.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
Those guys were like cheap bottle rockets with fancy wrappers. They got everyone's attention, but when it came time for the action they were duds.

He actually is an another forum doing a complete build of his 6.9 He called the 1st engine he showed us here a level 1. He is building a level 3 now. Earlier this am he showed us his milled down keith black pistons, and 910 valve springs. He was going to send things out to get CRYOed next.

But it looks like someone from here is already over "there" bashing his new build:dunno

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online