Whadya suppose this turbo setup fits?

masterbeavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
added bonus from the truck I purchased. It looks like its missing parts unfortunately. What do you suppose it fits, and what can you tell me about this thing? Owner has no idea about it.

You must be registered for see images attach

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Looks like a banks non gated turbo setup, thats all I can tell, but I think you would probably know that as well LOL. I cant really tell what it could fit though.

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It might be or it might be like my ATS non gated. Should fit our trucks. I'm seeing most of the expensive and hard to come by parts, You have both sides of the turbo, you have the cast iron up pipe and you have the crossover. It looks like you're missing the pedestal, pedestal drain grommet, air cleaner box, CDR, molded vent hose and downpipe. Most of these parts you can source or fabricate. Since you essentially paid nothing for the turbo its easy to justify. You might find that you have some of the small parts lurking. You can also source all the cool side orings at CAT or a hardware store if you need to.

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Turbo looks like a good core for building. Give ya $35 + shipping for it :)

82F100SWB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's definatley a Banks non gated Setup, I can read the Banks cast into the compressor housing, and all the tubing is exhaust tube.... You have everything there except for the pressure box/air filter housing, the drain grommet, the CDR block off plate and the new CDR fitting for the timing gear cover and it's associated hose.

Devilish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6 weeks ago I went to the local pick n pull and came up on a truck that had banks badges on the side. It was put out on the line just the day before and just my luck the turbo and intercooler were already gone! Got me a good set of glow plugs though.
Going on a trip soon so I'm out regarding the turbo :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online

No members online now.