Welcome all TDS refugees

Quadzilla

Reaction score
I'm glad I found this place. It was getting lonely at TDS. :) Besides, it nice to know your thread isn't going to be moved if you get "off topic".

Strokin_A_Duramax

TS Performance Groupie
Reaction score
Hey Morepower....I think I'm officially banned now....I kept reposting my questions, and they just kept deleting them...Even after other people were replying to them......No e-mail no explanation, nothing .....Just couldn't log in anymore...:***:

Jason Lester is a pure *******.....Thank god for you guys and this place...... :idiot:

HOIB

MYRMIDON
Reaction score
Originally posted by Strokin_A_Duramax
Hey Morepower....I think I'm officially banned now....I kept reposting my questions, and they just kept deleting them...Even after other people were replying to them......No e-mail no explanation, nothing .....Just couldn't log in anymore...:***:

Jason Lester is a pure *******.....Thank god for you guys and this place...... :idiot:

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ggg
Welcome hheynow, how are things in wine land?
Having an absolutely wonderful early springtime. Wasn't sure if that was you w/o the suffix "6". When will you finally post a photo of the re-done bumper?

HOIB

MYRMIDON
Reaction score
Originally posted by hheynow
re:bmw1200
Herb, How's your bad back doing these days?

doing great since I started stretching and walking-----since i've been feeling so good I bought another bike , BMW GS with aluminum bags-----the pickup of bikes:cool

oh ordered an 04' PSD:eek:

Puddle Pirate

Pillage For Diesel
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmm. New name, new identity! Like being in the Witness Protection Program. I found this group by accident. Limited Background follows: This is my 2nd PSD. I had a red 01 PSD Lariat and had no problems with it other then a Ford dealer breaking it and wanting to charge me 3,000 to fix it and void my warranty. Took them to court and won. Liked the 01, but my 5er way overloaded it, so I switched to an 04 KR dually. No longer overloaded and it has run great with no problems. I recognize some folks here, so I see the migration continues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk