Wanted/NEEDED: Steering Column 92-97 F250

crazy4wdracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need a steering column for my 97 F250, manual trans. F150 column doesnt work. I need this ASAP. Thanks.

94turboidi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there some reason the f150 column doesn't work? I put one in my truck that had an air bag which my truck doesn't. The cruise worked for a little while then intermittently later completely quite working. I put another f150 column w/ an air bag that I happened to have in and the same thing it worked for awhile and then quit working. Anyone have any ideas on this? Sorry about the hijack you can pm if you want.

crazy4wdracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where at in pa , have a non tilt one

I'm not too far from greensburg, would definitely drive there to get it. Is the non tilt one from a 92-93 F150 or 92-97 F250/350?

and thanks Optikalillushun, that makes my search easier.

I got one for free from a 94 f150 that had an airbag, the only connections that matched up were turn signal switch and the big plug on the side.

Double-S-Diesel

parts seller
Reaction score
from a 97 f-250 and I have one from a 94 f250

150 one should be the same, just the air bag, but to fix that ya pull the wheel and clock spring and swap the old stuff.

hell ive made standards out of autos, cruise form non cruise, titl from no, etc, they are basically all the same, eve into the SDs

Whats a matter with the one ya got?

crazy4wdracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ignition is all jacked up..the lock cylinder is jammed and the key wont turn. I tried taking it apart to try to get the lock cylinder out and I broke the plastic push rod thing inside. How much would you want for one of the F250 columns?