WANTED: IDI truck near Southern Oregon

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is time to get back in to an IDI. I'm not picky but it has to be 4wd. As close to Medford,Oregon as possible. :)

James1966

Reaction score
I live in Prospect OR. I have a 1984 F-350 Dually Flatbed 4x4. It has a transpanted 7.3l IDI non turbo. Interior is a bit rough. No A/C. I just changed oil and filters. It has a few electrical glitches. All glass is good. One dent in front passenger side fender, very fixable. 4 brand new WildCountry all terrain tires. I also have all new hoses and belts that I was going to install but never got around to. Runs like a beast in the snow and off road. Has 4 spd manual trans. Clear title, registration was just renewed. I've put more money into pickup then I'm asking. $2000.
One pic is on my profile.
Email me if you want pics. [email protected]
James

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Prospect OR. I have a 1984 F-350 Dually Flatbed 4x4. It has a transpanted 7.3l IDI non turbo. Interior is a bit rough. No A/C. I just changed oil and filters. It has a few electrical glitches. All glass is good. One dent in front passenger side fender, very fixable. 4 brand new WildCountry all terrain tires. I also have all new hoses and belts that I was going to install but never got around to. Runs like a beast in the snow and off road. Has 4 spd manual trans. Clear title, registration was just renewed. I've put more money into pickup then I'm asking. $2000.
One pic is on my profile.
Email me if you want pics. [email protected]
James

I'm definitely interested and would love to see more pics! Was it not equipped with ac or does it just not work?

James1966

Reaction score
It was never equipped with A/C.
You must be registered for see images attach

I'm not sure I posted the pics right.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I'll pm you in the morning. Trying to get baby to bed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmustang1965

Members online