WANTED factory turbo IDI misc parts

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I found a cheap but incomplete factory IDI turbo setup. I am missing a few things and thought I'd see if anyone had any of them before I start fabbing things.

Exhaust Crossover Pipe. From drivers exhaust manifold to the Y junction.
CDR compatible drivers side valve cover.
Any of the CDR piping.
The weird oil inlet manifold looking thing. I don't know it's proper name.
Glow plug relay relocation bracket.

I think that may be all. At least I can't think of anything else right now.

Either pm me or post here please if you have and are willing to part with any of these items. Thanks.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
here's a suggestion...
fab up your own crossover from the Y-pipe you'll be discarding.
as far as the CDR plumbing is concerned, forget it. You now have a reason to go to RDT:D But if you insist, the valve cover is sold over the counter at the IH dealership. S-series trucks have their CDR's mounted off the driver's side vavle cover.
that wierd oil inlet thingie will be a challenge. Best to contact ATS and get one thru them.

Dirtleg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had explored the option of fabbing the crossover from the Y pipe and will most likely do that. I am just inherently lazy and overworked at the moment so I was thinking "what if".

The oil manifold as I've decide to call it isn't exactly necessary but it would ne nice to have. I don't believe I'm going to be willing to give ATS what they will want for it. I'll check though just in case.

Thanks for your suggestions.

TW's IDI

Reaction score
Where does the "wierd Oil inlet thingie" go and what does it look like? I have a ATS I am putting on my 1990, and using a1994 system, may have what you need. On the back of the intake manifold, there is a oil beather, it is relocated to the drivers rocker cover and rerouted to the aircleaner.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger